Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 274

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Ya u r correct.

If they show SANRAJ on bike then definetly that week TRP's will touch the sky

Duffor

Gud work.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 40)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
AWWWWW leena absoloutly loved it trulyyy amazingggg :) :)

leena04

Ayushi_01

Goldie

Ayushi_01

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
awwwwwww cute Dm............i loved your ff leena............simply excellent storyline and cute scenes between sanraj..................please continue soon

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
 @ Ayushi_01, azna, vrsharma, cuterosy, sanrajpremika, Shahara3, priyankapatwa, janu_2006, s000, sanrajlove, ritwika, love2211, dishum04, crystal30, arshisahni, irinthom.3 & ronitfan

i really glad that u all r likes it. a big big Hug for u all.

to all the new members of forum Hug welcome here. IF i forgot to take someone name plz ignore it.

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I had read it.. I somehow forgot to comment.. Ooopsie.. Its brilliant as always Leena..Keep it up!!Thumbs Up

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged

12th March - MY PRICE.

Then Dm takes his bath first & then Santu goes for her bath. After taking bath Santu comes out she was wearing liter orange colored sari. She was looking very pretty she is already almost reedy she was wearing her earring. At a time Dm comes there sees her & asks her what r u wear? Santu became confused sees her self from down to up & tell its sari malik. Then Dm says yes Dafford, I know that u wears sari but see how u wear.

Then Santu looks it & she notice that which sari she is wears is little bit up from one side & other side is correct. Then Santu I m come after make it correct. Then Dm says come here I make it correct. Then Santu being little shy & says no malik, I will make it. Then Dm ask her why u being shy from ur husband, come here I'll make it correct.  

Santu shyly & slowly comes to near him. Dm takes out some part of sari from waist & start to make it correct. At during this Santu is staring him very lovingly. Santu is losing her self on her hubby's charm. Then Dm completes his work & tells Santu see now. Santu back in her senses she moved towards mirror & sees her self in mirror.

Santu says wow malik it looking very nice. Then Dm says u like it. Santu says yes. Then Dm says then give me my price for this. Santu says what u want malik? Dm looking at her with his BR eyes & slowly comes close to her. Santu's cheek became red he was going to tell her something but at a time his phone rings he became little irritate but he picks up the phone on other side there was Suresh bhai. Then Dm asks hello who's this? Other person says it's me malik Suresh bhai.

Then Dm says yes, yes tell me what happen? SB says malik all paper work of ur property is done. Then says ohh!! It's very ok, then I come in to ur office for complete the rest of work. SB says ok, then we meets in my office. Then Dm cuts the phone & gives this gud news to Santu.

Then they both leave the cottage to go to Suresh bhai's office. After sometime they reached at SB'S office they enter in office. SB welcomes them & make sit on the chair. SB gives the property paper to Dm for checking. (The paper is specially made in Gujrati b'coz Dm doesn't know English.)

Till that time SB ordered tea & they r already came. Dm says paper work is ok. Then SB says then signs it, & property became yours. Then Dm says yes & places paper in front of Santu. Santu being little confused, then Dm puts ink box in front of her & tells her to put ur finger print here.

Then Santu ask why malik, why my finger print? Then Dm tells her that b'coz I m taking this property on ur name so ur finger print is required or not? Now puts ur finger print here so work can complete. Santu till doesn't convince with this but she make her finger print b'coz Dm says.

Then SB gives property papers to Dm & Dm gives money to him. Then SanRaj takes leave from Suresh bhai's office. Santu asks Dm in the car why u purchasing that property on my name malik? Then Dm says b'coz I want to give u gift. Santu still doesn't looks convince with his answer.

She says but I don't need of it malik. Then Dm says irritating so means we gives gift to any one b'coz they need right? Then he came down takes her hand in his hand & tells her See this is my gift for u & u can't refuse it at any cost. Santu till doesn't convince with this but accepts it b'coz it's Dm's gift.

Then they reached at cottage gets their bags from room & pay the hotel bills & they sits in the car to come back to D'pur. When SanRaj was arriving in the car for come back to D'pur Santu tells Dm to makes the call to m - mansion that they r coming. But Dm says we will not call them we will give surprise them.

Precap -Suddenly Birva sees towards Santu & she being shocked asks her that maa what is happen on ur neck?

To be continue...

Serious note - SORRY &THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR Valuable COMMENT.

Edited by leena04 - 12 March 2010 at 8:08am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15hina91crystal30MulacuterosytunisianShahara3s000vrsharma-SilverFlames-...RamonaG....ronitfan

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Nice one Leena.. Sari fixing hey??Wink I wonder when we will see that now..!!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irinthom.3leena04

irinthom.3

irinthom.3

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
leena too gud yaar i thnk in tis sitn we can add littile more spices yha
 hey dont thnk tat its nt gud the scene is too gud bt kya karu dil maange more

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top