Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged

st March - Punishment of Love

After some time Dm is in his naughtiness he hits Santu on her hand. Santu wakes up form his chest she asks him shockingly what happens malik? (kya hua malik?). Dm replays aa'. There is a mosquito (woh macher tha macher). Then Santu smiles & totally understands his naughtiness. (& we also LOL )

Santu sees that Dm is looking at her with his BR twinkled eyes. Santu is also come in mood of naughtiness. She tells him in fake innocence now here we also don't have that masien, so what we will do malik. Dm understands her & he also reply in fake innocence that u says it's true but what we will do? (tari vaat toh baraber che pan have su kareesu?). He goes in fake thinking & looking at here & there.

Then Santu tells him with cute smile I think malik we should have go in that room I hope there will be no mosquitoes. Dm understands his better half's signal. He says with naughtiness good idea let's proceeds. Then they both walk towards the room together.

They reached at their room. Santu opens the door of room. She enters in the room first & then Dm. they both r totally entered in the room after they enter Dm closes the doors. Santu sees the whole room was decorate with red rose & on bad also decorated with red rose petals. She smiles after looking that. Dm comes near her & places his both arm around her waist & his face on her shoulder.

Dm brushes his lips on Santu's neck & cheek. Santu enjoys her hubby's touch. Then Santu asks him so u thinks abt it before hum? Then Dm tells her that "who have beautiful & lovely wife like u he have to thinks before?" Then Santu thinks to play with Dm she tells him with innocence that but I felt like sleep. Dm being shock spin her towards him & ask her what u felt like sleep?

Santu with fake innocence nods her hade. Dm got irritate with this without saying anything he leaves Santu remove his jacket & goes to sleep on bad he laid down on bad (Showing his back to Santu). Santu smiles at him & she also go sits on bad near to him. Santu sakes Dm's hand she asks what happen Malik. Dm says nothing. Then Santu asks him why u slept on bad?

Dm says to her with irritation u says that u fill like sleep that why slept on bad now u also go & sleep. Then Santu ask him with naughty & cute smile why u being so irritate malik? Then Dm turns towards her says with more irritation in this moment at this beautiful atmosphere u say me that u feel like sleep & after that u ask me that why I m irritated, I should have not to be irritate, right?

Then Santu tells him with beautiful smile malik I was kidding I really don't fill like sleep. Then Dm says him but u was kidding but I m not, with serious tone. After hearing this Santu became little worried then Dm says to her now u will get punishment for kidding with D'pur's malik. Santu being little bit more worried. He little wake from bad he drugs her in his arms.

Before Santu have a chance to realize what he will do DM leans her back on the bed he also leans on her by putting his arms around her lowers back. Santu's hands on his shoulder. Then Dm sees her with his mind blowing Twinkled BR eyes & they have eyelock there.

Then Dm tells her now Ur punishment is going to start with his naughty & playful smile. He slowly goes near her she also smiles to him & slowly closes her eyes then he places a hot kiss on her soft lips. Their legs r mingled & scenes fads off...... 

At next early morning Santu wakes up & correct her sari she gives sweet smile & gives a kiss on his cheek. She touches his feet & takes his blessings. Then she takes cloth from beg & goes for bath.

After heading bath she comes to near Dm for wake up him. She sits on bad near to him. She burses Dm's hair by her hand in. She tells him in her soft voice malik wake up it became morning. Then Dm wakes up gives sweet smile to her & node his hade in yes. She goes to near beg take out Dm's cloth from it.

Dm removes his blank sheet from him & wakes up from bad. He comes near to Santu. Santu realizes that Dm is coming to her. Before Dm places his arm around her waist Santu turns towards him. She stops him to drugs her by puts her hand on his chest.

She says to him that malik now we will reached at see end very soon so u go take ur bath & be reedy during this she also gives his towel in his hand. & sand him for bath. Dm smiles at her & go for taking his bath.

After one hour boat r reached at see end. At the see and car was waiting for SanRaj. They leave the boat & start walking towards the car. SanRaj sits in the car & start arriving towards cottage. After some time they reached at cottage & goes in to their room.

Precap - Dm is having badly back pain.............

To be continue...

Serious note - SORRY &THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR Valuable COMMENT.

Edited by leena04 - 01 March 2010 at 3:46am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15cuckoo_chandpriyankapatwarianiciaAyushi_01Mulacuterosylove2211s000vrsharma-SilverFlames-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 34)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love2211

IF-Dazzler

love2211

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
awww leena how .....how can I described mindblowing

loved matchor game and the sweet punishment

awwwwwwwwwww waiting for next part

u rocked all the way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
So cute Leena.. Naughty DM found his match with Santu hey? Aaaaw Bless them..

DM with back pain?? Hope its not serious.Ouch

I read the one on page 32 too.. My bad forgot to comment.. Its brilliant as always..x

Edited by SanRajDeewani - 01 March 2010 at 3:53am

leena04

priyankapatwa

Goldie

priyankapatwa

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged

as uaual d best awesome & his sweet punishment was awesome waiting for u next 1

leena04

priyankapatwa

Goldie

priyankapatwa

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged

As always rocking the punishment was the best.....hope 2 read next soon

leena04

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Aww...leena...So romantic dear.,Im speechless leena.,Lots & lots of hugs & kises 2 u leena.Y bak pain 4 dm?Waiting leena...Hw sweet u r!Keep rocking dear

leena04

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Duffor,

Simply superb

Enjoyed a looooooooooot

leena04

s000

IF-Dazzler

s000

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
wah leena - so romantic love it - yeh the mosquitos are sanraj friends hey Wink
loved it though!!!

and yep the back pain dont we all love DM having back painEmbarrassed anythign to touch his body - oooooooooooo - cant wait leena - u making us drool now

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top