Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land - Page 10

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
No Leena, no need to say sorry

U know i love SANRAJ from my heart, so for that only when bad things came (like DM never treating her as his wife, No body in DM house treated her as a humanbeing) i never stopped seeing bandini.

Leena, if they show DM as budda and having romance with santu Can we imagine that scene? Here in our Imagination DM is Dashing and Daring Man. How we can imagine him as budda yaar?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeh vidya leenas right - dont go

were all a family we shall get through this together
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vrsharma

U know i love SANRAJ from my heart, so for that only when bad things came (like DM never treating her as his wife, No body in DM house treated her as a humanbeing) i never stopped seeing bandini.

Leena, if they show DM as budda and having romance with santu Can we imagine that scene? Here in our Imagination DM is Dashing and Daring Man. How we can imagine him as budda yaar?

vidya,
i totally agree with u.

How we can imagine him as budda yaar?
but for this question's answer we have to see Bandini after leap.
BCZ we don't know abt how CV'S are will show Dm after leap.
may be they show
DM as Dashing and Daring Man which is they showing him right now. πŸ˜‰
vrsharma thumbnail
Then No Doubt Ektha is real Dumb\Dufford if she shows him same like now after 10 yrs also
sanrajlover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vrsharma

...Come on guyz..seedhi seedhi si baat hai....

lets hope n pray that whatever ride Etkas gnna take us Bandanians on...let its results b positive, n only good can come out of it...aakhir itna dukh or gham koi nahi seh pata thers gotta b some khushkhabri somewhere?!!im NOT gnna give up or lose hope..& its my command that all u Bandini fans also stand firm, lift ur chins up n lets face it no matter what the haalaat r wer gnna stick around till we get wot we want!!...its tru intazaar maut se bhi sakht hai...but wots gotta b done has gotta b done..no choice i suppose!

Edited by sanrajlover - 14 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
what does grey hair matter he will colour it for her I'm sure!!? And then folks he'll be same again! We luv Bandini & want it on air so we have to stick together & hope for the best!
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Inspiring by Vidya, SRD & Ayushi's hard work & after all boring epi I m also posting my next part of SanRaj moment .

so Enjoy.....

22nd JAN - "MISSING SOME ONE"

Baa, Bapuji, SanRaj, Hiral & Champu all are in the living room. SanRaj ready to leave they gets Baa & Bapuji's blessing. Dm hugs Hiten & Santu hugs Toral. Hiral says happy journey to SanRaj. Suraj & Birva was not there they were in school.

Then SanRaj goes out from house sits in car & they leaves for vadodra.

At night Baa, Bapuji, Hiten, Suraj & Birva r sitting on dining table for dinner. Champu start serving meal to every one. Every one is looking little sad & loose in thoughts. Toral comes there see that no one eating their meal just loose in thoughts.

Toral – what happen why u all r not start eating?

Bapuji – b'coz we don't fell like Hungary.

Toral – Hun!!! Why what happen? U all doesn't like the food?

Hiten – no it's nothing like that.

Toral – Then what happen?

Birva – nothing!!! Just we don't fell like Hungary.

Toral – Hamm!!! Now I understand so every one missing someone, Right?

Baa – yes we r missing Santu. When she was here whole house feels like full of enjoyment & fun. But now this house feels empty. (Every one looks like agree with Baa.)

Toral - Baa I know we all miss Santu. Even I don't seen smile in anyone's face after Santu's leave. But it is not fare b'coz we sent Santu with papa for spend some happy time for herself, neither she was always busy for us. She never thinks about herself in front of us. This time we get the chance to do something for her & we r spoiling it being upset by missing her. Isn't it we r doing right?

Baa – yes u r right. But we r not going to miss her let her enjoying with Dm & we r enjoying here.

(Every one smile & looks agree with Baa & Toral.)

Toral - So why we r waiting let's start eating

(saying that with her cute smile).

Every one starts eating meal.

At Vadodra

SanRaj reached at Vadodra the time was around 8:00 pm of night. The car stops at cottage. SanRaj comes out from car. It is actually hotel who is like cottages there is lot of signal cottage for stay at the back side of the reception.

SanRaj moves towards there Dm told Santu to stand there he go & gets the key. Dm goes to receptionist after sometime she comes to Santu. He says to Santu come first we go eat smoothing then we go to room. Then Santu says what abt our lagged. Dm says it will be put in our room by there man.

Dm & Santu held them Diner moved towards their room.  Dm gives the key to Santu for open doors. Santu opens door she enters in room & she became shocked.

To be continue…….

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one Leena.. Hmm I wonder what Santu saw in the room.. Maybe he arranged for a honeymoon suite..πŸ‘πŸΌ

SanRaj really need to go on a honeymoon yaar..

Keep up the great work.. xx
vrsharma thumbnail
Leena

I liked the way Toral convienced the other family members. It's really amazing. U r toooooooooooo gud

hey Sanju,
Even i am also expecting the same.

Leena, plzzzzzzzzzzzz post the next scene soon yaar.
Edited by vrsharma - 14 years ago
anu_cooldude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My dear Leena I seriously did'nt read this before I just read it now.

I 'm sorry for the delay..
What Leena you also started cliff hangers ? Not fair
Waiting for your next post..