Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Vidya hum sab pagal hogaye hai... I also watched the epi many times and each time it made me cry more...
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
to be frank i didn't cry. but i felt happy by seeing how much DM loves santu.

I am more concerned abt Santu in SANRAJ
Edited by vrsharma - 14 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice one, Vidhya....

Truly SanRaj deserves a nice vacation after mingling with all these bacteria I hope thy won't get swine flu 😆
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 2

7th JAN - "My dear Dafford"

Toral & Santu enters in SanRaj's room. Toral ask Santu that where is bag. Santu take the beg in the cabbert, give to her. Toral go to cabbert calls Santu there & ask her which clothes she want to get with her.

Suddenly Toral reminds & says to Santu that she forgot to give morning tea to Hiten. Toral leaves SanRaj's room immediately & says Santu that she will back soon for help her in packing. After her leaves Santu thinking something on sitting on bad, she looks worried.

At a time Dm comes in the room. He sees that Santu looks worried & thinking something. He comes to her. Santu sees Dm she stand up form the bad.

Dm - what happen? Why Ur not doing packing looks upset?

Santu - malik I think I should cancels my plan to go Vadodra. U knows everything there is lot of work in the house. How Toral will manage everything alone. I know she is very intelligent, she also told me that she will nicely handle everything but there is only few days r passes that she come in this family. Even she doesn't know perfectly abt the needs of family members in there case I don't want there is any problem rise b'coz of that I m not here.

Dm - u r right but what is in that I tell u, see I agree she passes just few days in this family & may be she doesn't know perfectly abt the needs of family members. But what is in that now she is the bahu of this family. She should have that capacity to take care of all responsibility of her family b'coz tomorrow she is the person who will going to handle all this & second thing is when u was come in this house u was totally stranger for this family's member. But u accept this family as yours form deep of Ur hart. U fulfills Ur all responsibility as bahu of this family, as a mother of r children, as a daughter of Baa & Bapuji & as my wife with ur true love & concert. Where u stands yesterday, now Toral is stand there. Now u became saas & u should take care of Ur responsibility as a saas, yes or not?

Santu - (nods her had in yes) yes Ur right. U says correct that I m Dafford b'coz I don't understand this small thing. 😊

Dm - ya that's why, I always called u as Dafford, my dear Dafford. 

santu smiles shyly 😳 😳 😳towards Dm. SanRaj hugs each other.

Dm - now I m go & come soon from factory. U just finishes the packing b'coz we have to leave in afternoon OK.

Santu - OK.

To be continue.....

Precap - SanRaj reached at Vadodra guest house, they enter in the guest house & Santu being shocked.

Edited by leena04 - 14 years ago
vrsharma thumbnail

Leena,

For what she shocked? now a day's u r also behaving like our CV's only.
leena04 thumbnail
vidya just wait & watch u will know abt it in tomorrows epi.
leena04 thumbnail
u again say me Thx  😡 😔 to me.
Edited by leena04 - 14 years ago
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What is the shock leena?Is it happy or sad?
leena04 thumbnail
dishum it will revile in tomorrows epi.
4 TILL THAT TIME JUST RELAX .

vrsharma thumbnail
Sry Leena,

Thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. as i told, i lost my sense bcz of this track.