Fan Fictions

PLAN MAI NAHE THI LOVE STORY(AR)....imp page 150 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
hey my name is tahmina u can cal me tarm.

dis is a realli gd start 4 ur first FF. Plz continue, update soon.

Plz pm me as wel. tnx byeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveubasketzara-KSG-malik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLAN MAI NAHE THI LOVE STORY(AR)....imp page 150 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveoflifeksg

loveoflifeksg

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Awesome part and thx 4 pm

Love Aisha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zara-KSG-malik

zara-KSG-malik

IF-Sizzlerz

zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu1610

Zaara i read both parts together .Nice concept dear...........

enjoyed this story .plz add me in ur pm list......

thanks for pm.

love

ritu

tanx a lot ritu.........

u are in my pm list..... so dont worry about that

take careSmile

zara-KSG-malik

IF-Sizzlerz

zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarm

hey my name is tahmina u can cal me tarm.
dis is a realli gd start 4 ur first FF. Plz continue, update soon.
Plz pm me as wel. tnx byeSmile

hi tehmina!

tanx for the appreciation

i'll update tonight hopefully and pm u

take care.........Smile

zara-KSG-malik

IF-Sizzlerz

zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveoflifeksg

Awesome part and thx 4 pm

Love Aisha

tanx a tons aisha..........Smile

zara-KSG-malik

IF-Sizzlerz

zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged

PART 3

Ridhima who was shocked to see him taking off his shirt her eyes even become wider to see him coming towards her . Armaan sat before her on his knees and coming close to her every minute.

Drops of water started appearing on her forehead her heart beat turns a twice than a usual one. As he bring close his face to her ear she can feel his breath of heat on her neck. For a second she forgets to take breath and then he put his hand behind her back to pick a pillow.

He showed the pillow to her

Armaan ''I was picking this.......''

She takes her lost breath back and takes a long breath of relief.

She said a big ''ooooo''

He saw her face and understood the situation

Armaan ''tu, tmhai kia laga'haaaan''

Ridhima (fumbling) '' nae''.. kuch nae'.kuch b to nae..''

Armaan '' to aise kia dekh rahe ho''

Ridhima (a big pause) ''naeeeeeeeee'voooooooooo''

Armaan identifies her hesitation and clarifies

Armaan ''actually mujhy shirt main nend nae ate''.sooooo''

Ridhima ''whaaaaaaaat''''.. tum yahan sone vale ho''

He picks on pillow from her carpet and lie down on the carpet

Armaan ''of course ''..what do u think should I leave u alone

ta ka aap mere sare mehnat pe pani pher sake''..no way'' for the security purpose I have to be there with u'''.so '''.. Goodnight''

Ridhima ''per''''..''

Armaan ''goodnight '''..miss weeping queen''

He put his arm on his eyes and just went to sleep.

She saw the pizza box was still placing before her. She closed the box and put it on the stool in corner.

''mom''.dad'''.di''..I miss u' kahan ho ap sab''.plz mujhy yahan se le jao'..plzzzzzzzzzz

God plzzzzzzzzzzz help me plzzzzzzzzz''

She did not know when she also went to seep while prying to GOD again n again.

*********************************************************************************

Next morning'''''

Armaan got up early as he was used to get up early for his walk and exercise. He wore his shirt first which was under his pillow and then he looked at ridhima who was sleeping just like an sleeping angel. For once armaan forget all the things around him before her mesmerizing yet simple beauty he unintentionally stood up and walked towards her and sat close to her.

Her duppattta was lying on one side of her as she was not wearing it she had pulled it off unconsciously while sleeping. armaan touched her cheek to feel the beauty of her if it was real or he was just dreaming of it. As he creases her cheek with his back side of his hand he just felt some electrifying shock which shaken his entire body slightly form head to toe. He instantly put back his hand and looks at his hand and tried to understand what happened.... shook his head on his own foolish action and went outside.

***********************************************************************************

AT 11 AM

Armaan opened the lock of the room and was stunned to see her sleeping still now. How can she sleep for so long? He was thinking himself. He came near to her and noticed that it she was sleeping at the same position as he left her 3 hours ago. He hurriedly came near to her and shakes her...

armaan "ridhima''..ridhimaaaaaaaa''

She did not respond at all so he started panicking he put his finger under her nose and relived to know that she was alive.

He holds her in his arms and took her to the nearest hospital. He knew that he was at quite a distance form Mumbai so there is no chance to anyone to recognize her.

Armaan reached at some small hospital holding her in his arms. Doctor said him to lie her down on a bed and said him to wait outside.

Fear was visible on his face. a small tear come from his left eye and slipped over his cheek.

"this was not my intention at all. I did not want to hurt her I even did not hurt anyone in my entire life but what goes wrong this time. God plz save her. It's not her fault. It's all my fault plz punish me for what I did''' not her '''..she did not do anything ''..she is innocent''

He was portraying a full prayer himself while standing with the support of pillar.

Doctor come out of the room armaan ran to him

Armaan " howz she'''.?"

Dr (smiling) "she is absolutely fine. '''no need to worry"

Armaan took a long breath of relief.

Armaan " but what happened to her?"

Dr; ''she was just unconscious bcz of weakness. I think u r not taking care of her properly. Her bp is low and she is feeling very week. Just make her eat properly '''.''

Armaan; ''ok dr....''

afetr the doctor's departure

armaan " its mean... she did not eat antything last night''.. I don't know from how many hours she was starving. I m such an idiot '''.. I can't believe this''..i did this''..i thought when I ll go to sleep she'll eat it by herself, but I was so wrong''. u should be ashamed of urself armaan malik''.shame on u''

With the guilty heart he entered in her room she was lying on the bed with closed eyes he slowly walk and sat on a stool near her bed and hold her hand very softly so that she could not feel his touch.

Armaan (in a low voice) "I m sorry ridhimma ''..I did not want to hurt u '''it was not in my plan ''..i m sorry''

Ridhima heard all this and felt his guilt from his voice she opened her eyes to see him he was holding her hand and putting head down she thought......

"how can this man be a kidnapper'..I mean I have just met him last night and he could not see me in trouble'..his smile is so innocent that he cant hurt anyone'..he is feeling soooo bad after a little mistake he has done which was not him bcz it was my choice to not eat''..how could he be involved in all this crap '..how'..how....?"

She wanted to get the answer but could not get it as she knew he was the only person who has the answers to her questions.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Armaan get out of the car and then opened the door from her side. He forwareded his hand to her for support which she accepted after a little hesitation. As she came out and stand on her feet holding all her weight on her weak feet she could not balance and fell on his chest half hugging him. He stretches his arm around her shoulder and holds her firmly from shoulder to give her support to walk. Form the other side he was holding her hand in his which was supporting her to walk as she was feeling really weak and armaan could not let her stay in the hospital as it was not in his favor so he had to discharge her urgently.

They entered in the same small room armaan helped her lie down on the carpet he adjusted the pillow for her '''

In the meanwhile ridhima was just observing him who was so much taking care of her but with expressionless face which was hidding his inner guilt.

Ridhima's eyes suddenly stop on the her dupatta which was lying from certain distance from her ''..

" omg for how long I m not wearing my duppatt she tried to remember but nothing comes in her mind she looked up to him who was collecting the last night pizza box with the deep silence she made a little move to reach to her dupatta he looked at her gaze direction and jugded what she was up to.....

Armaan "wait.....''

He picked duppatta and gave it to her without even looking at her she again tried to look in his eyes but he was totally avoiding eye contact with her. He left the room........

********************************************************************************************************************

Anjali " I don't know , atul who can do this to us''.. we don't have any enemy '. i don't know how she'll be?" (Crying)

Atul " anji...... don't think negative. I m sure she'll be ok and I think its kidnapping for money and whoever he is just want the money nothing else."

Anjali " we are ready to give him money but he has not call again."

Atul " why don't we take help from police?"

Anjali "don't even think about it ''..kidnapper has abundant to contact them'otherwise ridzi will be in trouble.''

Atul " but anjali...."

Anjali " u know na ...... ridhima is most important to us '.we don't care how much money they want ...... we only want our ridzi back''.i want my ridzi back'.ridzi'''' she started crying so atul sat near to her and give him a side hug she put her head on his shoulder.

Atul " bus bus anjie chup ho jao'. mai keh raha hon na ridhima would be fine........ believe me she ll be fine."

Anjali " sach.........?" With questioning eyes

Atul " sach......." in a conforming tone.

***********************************************************************************

PRECAP; armaan and ridhimma introduces each other and they make a deal......?

i know guys ...this part turns out to be little boring Confusedbut it was necessary to grow their bonding ..... next part is going to be more fun and full of emotions Cry... for sure.

welcome and thankedClapClap to all my new friends for their support and words of appreciation for me.... its mean a lot toSmile

Edited by zara-KSG-malik - 05 January 2010 at 2:36am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhaangira11loveubasketrtarKASH_rocksBlushhhhsam19_2009AR-loverchahatmalhotraKaSh_4_evasasyadiyachillMistiofMistzmaanuarchieliciouskrazy4kashscorpio95sups2222disco_divaAyesha87shaaz_91dmg_roks_antaraprachi06GudduluvsCrazyy_Fanpinkssaaroracutiepreettopsyturvy23frndshp_luv_dmgIshiaarshluver_15debby_11-Nina--Prithi-Pumpkinncant.be.assed.laizuKaSh-Maneet-FanZaynoo2320nidha1983aish_punka2zahidNorzswetiepie_angel-Aliya-

archielicious

Goldie

archielicious

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
heyyyyyyyyyy

yiepieee first one to comment
nice part
continue soon

with luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by luvkaranmadly - 05 January 2010 at 3:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zara-KSG-malik

zara-KSG-malik

IF-Sizzlerz

zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvkaranmadly

heyyyyyyyyyy

yiepieee first one to comment
nice part
continue soon

with luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW......... u read before my pmSmile

so fast haaannnnnnnnn..........

congrats on being on firts one

tanx

take careSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archielicious-Nina-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top