Fan Fictions

PLAN MAI NAHE THI LOVE STORY(AR)....imp page 150 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

zara-KSG-malik

IF-Sizzlerz

zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged

RECAP; armaan kidnapped ridhiamma and all gupta family is intensly worried for her……..

Inside the telephone booth

Armaan; ''hello. I want to talk shashank gutpta''

Shashank; ''ya speaking (in a sad voice)''

armaan ; ''I have kidnapped ur daughter and I want 50 lakhs for her''

shashank; ''what ……..who are u? Where is ridhima? Is she ok? What have u done with her?''

Armaan; ''she is still alive but if you try to be extra smart and get help from police I m not sure about her life dr gupta''

Shanshank ''don't u dare to do anything with her……..what u want?Tell me…….. I'll do whatever u say''

Armaan (in a very composed way) ''dr gupta! as I told u earlier I just want 50 lkhs form you nothing else . Bye'' he kept the receiver and came out of the pco.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In gupta's house

Shashank ''hello……..hello….hello………but when ……… how?''
Pressing the redial button forcefully….
Anjali ''what did they said dad? What they want?''

Shashank ''50 lakhs ……'taking a heavy breath)

Padma ''how iz ridhima? Is she fine? Have u talk to her?''

Shashank ''no .kidnapper called. He is asking for 50 lakhs and not to inform the police.''

Padma ''give him what he want and how much he want but I just want my ridhima back.''Start crying again. This time anjali hugs her……..

Anjali '' don't worry mom she is fine they just want money ……… we'll through the money on their face and get ridzi home''

Shashank was sitting in the state of shock what happened so far was unbelievable for him. His mind was working 10 times faster than the routine and in spite all he was not able to find the solution for the problem. He was watching his wife n daughter hugging each other and crying with empty eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armaan opened the door with one hand as other hand was full with some stuff. He looked at her she was hugging herself and saw little movement in her body bcz of crying. He shut the door behind and sat on the corner of the carpet form a distance from her and started unfolded the packets. He opened the pizza box and two piece of it he put before her she was listening all the voices but she did not look up as she did not want to see that face again.

Armaan (putting a bite of pizza in his mouth) ''aahmmmmmmm….Hello! Sleeping queen…..ab ap kuch khane ki zehmat kren ge''
Ridhima looked up and saw a half pizza in front of her which was smelling really good and just remembered her how much she was hungry bcz as back to back duties in hospital and then emergency she was not able to eat anything since morning and now seeing pizza in front of her she feels all the tom n jerry fight suddenly starts in her stomach but how can she eat ……….I mean she is so depressed ………by thinking this she said '' mujhy bhok nae hai''

(which was according to her was the biggest lie of the earth till now date….it must be recorded in the Guinness book ….she was thinking to herself)

armaan looked at her once and then said with very casual way
''as u wish''

He then again started eating his own pizza as it was the most important work in the whole world and nothing more was important for him at this time.

As she heard his answer her blood pressure just shoot out with anger and to control that anger she just closed he both fists very tightly( what………as u wish…….this is the answer what he gave me……..cant the idiot see my face that how much I m hungry and don't he know the abc of ethics…no one had taught him to ask again to a girl if she refuses in first time….pta nehe kon se jungle se uth kay aya hai…what was that which he acted sometime before ……..he was behaving just like a so called ''gentleman'' where the hell is that gentleman now. Stupid, bewakoof, moron ……..)
How many abuses she has learnt in whole of her life she was applying on him.

On the other hand armaan had seen her how greedily she was watching towards pizza and he get to know that she was damn hungry but just to get her reaction he did this. He has finished his part of pizza when he looked at her who was closing her fists with anger and her cheeks were getting red with anger.

This scene made him smile naturally and then he realized he was smiling he kicked himself mentally by saying to himself' ''What's so funny?''
He stood up while cleaning his hands and pick up the one corner of the carpet actually it was two carpet which were being spread on one an other he pick up the one carpet and spread it with the wall at a distance form ridhima's carpet. He took out his shirt now he was in his white vast he started coming towards ridhima.

Ridhima who was shocked to see him taking off his shirt her eyes even become wider to see him coming towards her .armaan sat before her on his knees and coming close to her every minute.
Drops of water started appearing on her forehead her heart beat turns a twice than a usual one. As he bring close his face to her ear she can feel his breath of heat on her neck. For a second she forgets to take breath………
PRECAP; ridhima in the hospital….?

tanx a lot guyz for all the appreciation given to me belive me i was not expecting it at all.....

like button is just below as usaul....

ur comments are inspiration for my writing so dont be kanjooos....ok

who want pm of the update just add me....Smile

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987freesikhaloveubasketrtarKASH_rocksme_lovelygulKaSh_4_evasasyaloveoflifeksgsam19_2009AR-loverchahatmalhotraMistiofMistzjannat4evershaaz_91dmg_roks_antaradisco_divamaanuREDnBLACKkrazy4kashscorpio95archieliciousAyesha87maggie131984Sidarth_lover1aaroracutiepreettopsyturvy23Crazyy_Fanprachi06Ishiafrndshp_luv_dmgkweetrockstarjanu1610debby_11yogzz-Nina-Zaynoo2320Norznidha1983aish_punkswetiepie_angelriddhan-Aliya-cant.be.assed.smiley_lizi_Oishi_a2zahid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLAN MAI NAHE THI LOVE STORY(AR)....imp page 150 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nina-

IF-Rockerz

-Nina-

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
WOOOW dear awesome FF sooo cute i mean i love the concept ^^

plz plz plz udpate soooon dear i just cant wait ^^
OMG he was coming closeerrrrrr Day Dreaming

plz plz udpate soon and plzz PM me hun ^^

Love, Nina ^^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zara-KSG-malik

zara-KSG-malik

IF-Sizzlerz

zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nina-

WOOOW dear awesome FF sooo cute i mean i love the concept ^^
plz plz plz udpate soooon dear i just cant wait ^^
OMG he was coming closeerrrrrr Day Dreaming
plz plz udpate soon and plzz PM me hun ^^
Love, Nina ^^

tanx a lot dear.........i am enjoying my winter holidays so dont worry u 'll get next update soon till then think about what armaan will doLOL

u'll get pm of next update definatelySmile........

-Nina-

REDnBLACK

Goldie

REDnBLACK

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
hey dear...........

awesome update........... lolzz ridzi hungry & armaan offfering him pizza.......... poor girl eat it.........u r already so fragile my doll./............ & shes dam angry.........lol

armaan smiling like a maniac on her cute little antics.......lolzz............ & her cheecks how can i forget tht became red........... awwwwwwwww armaan would have loved this.........

shanky rukooooooooo abhi mat dena ammy ko paise baat mai dena.......... let ur daughter live wd him..........lolzz

ammy omg u opened ur shirt....hun ahaan ahem ahem......
Hug............ ridzi u must be in day dream...............oh gosh kaash ammy ne mujhe kidnap kiya hota lolzz.............breathe ............ hunnn...........

loved it...............oooo but was short..........

i want loooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ............looooooooooonnnnnnnngggggggeeeeeeeee............part nxt time plzzzzzzzzzzz

cont asap

thnx for da pm .........

love

sanna

zara-KSG-malik

zara-KSG-malik

IF-Sizzlerz

zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by REDnBLACK

hey dear...........

awesome update........... lolzz ridzi hungry & armaan offfering him pizza.......... poor girl eat it.........u r already so fragile my doll./............ & shes dam angry.........lol

armaan smiling like a maniac on her cute little antics.......lolzz............ & her cheecks how can i forget tht became red........... awwwwwwwww armaan would have loved this.........

shanky rukooooooooo abhi mat dena ammy ko paise baat mai dena.......... let ur daughter live wd him..........lolzz

Hug............ ridzi u must be in day dream...............oh gosh kaash ammy ne mujhe kidnap kiya hota lolzz.............breathe ............ hunnn...........

i want loooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ............looooooooooonnnnnnnngggggggeeeeeeeee............part nxt time plzzzzzzzzzzz

cont asap

thnx for da pm .........

love

sanna

tanx a lot sana

the feeling is matual for being kidnapped by the armaan and share a room with him alone....

just imagine armaan and me alone in t he locked roomWink

i also imagined ridhimma's red cheeks with anger and ofcourse the most lovable sight for armaan...

sorry for the short part but it was secrest reason behind this

next time.........lond part for sure....promise

take care

topsyturvy23

IF-Dazzler

topsyturvy23

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
hey thanks for adding me to ur pm list
loved the update
happt new year

zara-KSG-malik

REDnBLACK

Goldie

REDnBLACK

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara-KSG-malik

Originally posted by REDnBLACK

hey dear...........

cont asap

thnx for da pm .........

love

sanna

tanx a lot sana

the feeling is matual for being kidnapped by the armaan and share a room with him alone....

just imagine armaan and me alone in t he locked roomWink

i also imagined ridhimma's red cheeks with anger and ofcourse the most lovable sight for armaan...

sorry for the short part but it was secrest reason behind this

next time.........lond part for sure....promise

take care

ya sharing a room wd him.......... will be like...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed blush* blush*....omg i cant descibe in words.....lol dream cum true moment then............

its okk i can understand secrets rite............

ya i will be waiting for ur promise to be fulfilled

tc.... love
sanna

zara-KSG-malik

krazy4kash

Goldie

krazy4kash

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hi

very intersting......ridz thoughts were funny she wanted to eat but still she didnt eat......lol.........ridz in hospital god what happened

thanx 4 d pm

luv
kj

zara-KSG-malik

Post Reply New Post

Go to top