Pavitra Rishta

Sushita's all 3 performances at awards uploaded (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Hey!!! Guys Savita was fantastic 2 along wid Ali....n also my fav' Rajeev Khandelwal winning an award and Amna as well....btw why was Amna giving cold luks to Rajiv n vice versa....nyways ITA was gr8 time pass. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushita's all 3 performances at awards uploaded (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Asther

IF-Dazzler

Asther

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
thanxs for the link

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Piya even I was sad at how Aamna and Rajeev looked at each other.But atleast Aamna managed a formal smile Rajeev did not even have that but I think thats way he is.He wont give fake smile for cameras.Even during Anki's performance he was not smiling.And I thought Aamna has developed a fake accent may be??

As For Sushita...aay haaye...I watched it twice last night on tv..what a mind-blowing,cute performance.But the camera work was shabbby, couldnt they keep it closer?But the performance was ArManilicious Day Dreaming

Anki looked so hot in that short dress and no wonder she is a good dancer in her own right.She totally rocked it.And Sushant in white...like a young Jitender LOL...my God this guy amazes me with his danceDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Yup....devashree....totally agree wid u ...Amna's accent was hilarious....Rajiv was cool...he doesn't need a put on....best T.V. StarStarof our generation...Hope one day Sushant will reach the same height n more.

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Yes Piya..I think Sushant is a worthy successor to Rajeev!!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top