Sushita's all 3 performances at awards uploaded - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!  You're really great with all of this video-finding.  We all really appreciate it!!

They looked SO CUTE!  Hayyyyyye!  I love these two together, they dance well and their expressions were fabulous, they looked so in love (if only it was real 😍).  Ankita looked beautiful in both the pink and green, and Sushant... no words.  Ankita kept up well with Sushant, but he just totally left Sara behind, even the camera was just on him a majority of the time... I certainly don't mind though!  The chair thing was kind of weird, but he did it well.  I loved the romantic performance (for what I think are obvious reasons).

Stupid editing though... I hated all of the wide shots, I really wanted more close-ups.  The close-up shot I got for my sig (from a promo) was shown in the actual performance from afar.  Argh.  😑

I seriously loved it though, now I'm looking forward to watching a video of their LKP performance!  I know its going to be great.  Hopefully they will be kind to me and give some closer shots.
thx u soooo much for linksss... I must say Sushita's performance was the best one.. I loved it... Thx again..
Hey!!! Guys Savita was fantastic 2 along wid Ali....n also my fav' Rajeev Khandelwal winning an award and Amna as well....btw why was Amna giving cold luks to Rajiv n vice versa....nyways ITA was gr8 time pass. 
Piya even I was sad at how Aamna and Rajeev looked at each other.But atleast Aamna managed a formal smile Rajeev did not even have that but I think thats way he is.He wont give fake smile for cameras.Even during Anki's performance he was not smiling.And I thought Aamna has developed a fake accent may be??

As For Sushita...aay haaye...I watched it twice last night on tv..what a mind-blowing,cute performance.But the camera work was shabbby, couldnt they keep it closer?But the performance was ArManilicious 😍

Anki looked so hot in that short dress and no wonder she is a good dancer in her own right.She totally rocked it.And Sushant in white...like a young Jitender πŸ˜†...my God this guy amazes me with his dance😍😍😍
Yup....devashree....totally agree wid u ...Amna's accent was hilarious....Rajiv was cool...he doesn't need a put on....best T.V. Star⭐️of our generation...Hope one day Sushant will reach the same height n more.
Yes Piya..I think Sushant is a worthy successor to Rajeev!!πŸ˜ƒ