Pavitra Rishta

Sushita's all 3 performances at awards uploaded - Page 2

Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Nishr u r doing a phenomenal job..........

keep up the good work buddy👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devashree_h

I know...it was over so quickly!!But they were really cute 😍Ankita looked fabulous and Sushant as always dashing.<br>

Congrats devahsree I'm sure u are partying as Rajeev Khandelwal won award and ya even Aama:)
Rajeev was looking dashing 😍
sensodyne thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akashraj

Thanks Nishr u r doing a phenomenal job..........

keep up the good work buddy👏

u are welcome
Alisha_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Ankita n Shushant were mindblowing they looked so cute 😉
They look good onscreen as well as off screen
just wanted 2 know r dey a couple in real? coz they suit each other
n their performance rockzzzz 👍🏼
Savita was so funny lolzzz
Anywayz thnx alot for posting the links coz of u, i could see thier perfomance early which made my day
thnx alot

love Alisha
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG..their pef was absolutely breathtaking..it was magical...awwww😍i luved da way Sushant was luking at Anki throught out da perf😍..n anki's shy expression☺️ *faint*...they were cute,hot,sexy,romantic..am running out of words😆it was a mindblasting perf...am helplesssly in luv with them🤗

@Nishr...thankoo 4 da link...am d/ling it:)

n nt 2 4get their solo1 lyk Anki burnt da dance floor...awww she was looking extremely cute in dat pink short dress...she was superb...👏⭐️n Sushant...haayyeeee..he was making faces lyk Saif😆but i must say he was luking way cuter than saif☺️he was excellent..n so energetic..i find sara lil weak in dat perf..coz Sushant was amazing👏..only anki can able to match his stepss😍
Edited by GHT_ArMan - 14 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GHT_ArMan

OMG..their pef was absolutely breathtaking..it was magical...awwww😍i luved da way Sushant was luking at Anki throught out da perf😍..n anki's shy expression☺️ *faint*...they were cute,hot,sexy,romantic..am running out of words😆it was a mindblasting perf...am helplesssly in luv with them🤗<br><br>@Nishr...thankoo 4 da link...am d/ling it:)<br><br>n nt 2 4get their solo1 lyk Anki burnt da dance floor...awww she was looking extremely cute in dat pink short dress...she was superb...👏⭐️n Sushant...haayyeeee..he was making faces lyk Saif😆but i must say he was luking way cuter than saif☺️he was excellent..n so energetic..i find sara lil weak in dat perf..coz Sushant was amazing👏..only anki can able to match his stepss😍<br>

Ya even i felt same and Sushita rocked dance floor!!!!
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey nisha..thankoo 4 al da links..gonna d/l it nw...just can't hav enough of them😍
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nishr, am  going to watching the awards on TV tonight just for them. Are Sushant-Ankita one of the first acts in the ITA to perform or do they come at the end?
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks Nish fr the linkz .. Anki ws looking gorgeous in both green nd pink .. nd Sushant !! esp whn he was in white 😍 *me going to Sushland* 😆 .. Anyways, all their performances were rocking nd I was pleased whn I saw everyone cheering whn they were performing ! esp whn Sush ws performing in white, Gosh he got such a great response, whistles nd claps !! great going ! their performances r always the best nd the much awaited one !
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Oh they are so cute together! They look awesome and I loved their performance! Thanks so much for the videos!