Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: nkapoor

does this show scare neone else?

no..infact it cracks me up πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it doesn't scare me but they do too much close up's on ravi kissen n the way he speaks in the beginning n after the session is over is hilarious to me. πŸ˜† he says samay raath is ready n at the break he would say woh apne pichle janam ki yatra se wapas aye gaye n stuff.

No this show does not scare me.i mean i dont even watch it but sometimes when there celebs i watch and it makes me laugh soo much..especially the celina jaitley episode..

Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

it doesn't scare me but they do too much close up's on ravi kissen n the way he speaks in the beginning n after the session is over is hilarious to me. πŸ˜† he says samay raath is ready n at the break he would say woh apne pichle janam ki yatra se wapas aye gaye n stuff. <br>

so true and tht psychiactrists one liners πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† : aap piche jaa rahe hai...3 tak ginte hi aap iss janam se uss janam mein chale jayenge 🀣
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: coolgal_dmg

so true and tht psychiactrists one liners πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† : aap piche jaa rahe hai...3 tak ginte hi aap iss janam se uss janam mein chale jayenge 🀣

thats hiliarious. ravi kissen also speaks same lines in evry episode like when he welcomes n when they r done with the session. in the beginning like the intro he show soo much close up of him like he is the doc not the lady n the way he smiles it's just stupid like he doesn't have serious expressions at all  at the end when ravi ask for the doc opnions she always says it's intersting i mean can't she use other words.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 14 years ago
_Jiya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what's there in this show to scare😲🀣
rupsd thumbnail

i saw first episode only afterthat i scare to watch it again. all incident they showare of unnatural deaths.no one is there who died natuarally. the wat RK & Dr. dipti speaks i scare to that

Originally posted by: rupsd

i saw first episode onlyafterthat i scare to watch it again. all incident they showare of unnatural deaths.no one is there who died natuarally. the wat RK & Dr. dipti speaks i scare to that

why do u get scared πŸ˜† this show makes me go 🀣
amyria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too got scared after my first attempt to view this show.
Its Lilliputji's episode.
After that i watched monica bedi's episode in which i noticed that both the doc . and RK say the same dialagues everytime and even then i didn't get the point why they joom RK twice in diff. points at the beginning when he was about to say the same words everytimeπŸ˜•.