India-Forums

Today no pratigya wil miss krishna krishna krishna

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Hey guys today JASHANN 2010 lageyga at STARPLUS
means no pratigya n no krishna krishna krishnaShocked
I will misss krishna krishna krishnaaa shoooo muchhhh i wishhh he performs at JASHNN 2010
or we get to see sum glimpse of him but he ought to be thereeeCryLOLWinkhumko krishna krishna krishna
chahiaye at jashnn 2010 at any costttt uskeyy binaa bhallla koi JASHNNN hoo sakta hai kiaaaaaLOLOuchEmbarrassed

But guy our thrusday's episodeShockedCryEmbarrassedwe want them to play it on friday n friday ki on saturdayLOLEmbarrassedWink
we can't waittt for next episode and now we'll ave to wait 1 whole dayyTongue

Waise guysss krishna krishna krishnaaa is outstandingg naaa i am waiting for him to knw the truth of that angad the real darpok goonnTonguekrishnaa krishna krishnaaa wont leave himLOLLOLguys toona was laughing naa when krishna krishna krishna didnt lyk pratigya ka parlour janaaaWinkOuchEmbarrassedissiliye ussko maarr pareyyLOLbut my krishna krishna krishna was soooo worried for his frnd so even i got tensedOuchbut aainda se tooona dunt laugh at my krishna krishna krishna's luvvvv junnoon deewange for pratigyaaaWink
I was wondering why isnt the director giving sum new clothes to our hottie handsum dashing killer muwahh muwahhh krishna krishna krishnaLOLi want him to wear new new rocking clothes eveery epi maiEmbarrassedBig smileEmbarrassed
1 more thing why was krishna krishna krishna ordering police like he is their BOSSSLOLShockedWink
when he took toona to hospital the police was also with himShockedi guess krishna krishna krishna k daddyji is very rich known politician thats my guessBig smileWinkLOL

Edited by PrettyGirl19 - 31 December 2009 at 4:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minuunishu786

minuu IF-Veteran Member
minuu
minuu

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 5:19am | IP Logged
LOL I noo!! I will miss him to Day Dreaming
ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anonymous-

LOL I noo!! I will miss him to Day Dreaming

I am already missinggggEmbarrassed
yasmeeneee Goldie
yasmeeneee
yasmeeneee

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrettyGirl19

Hey guys today JASHANN 2010 lageyga at STARPLUS
means no pratigya n no krishna krishna krishnaShocked

I will misss krishna krishna krishnaaa shoooo muchhhh i wishhh he performs at JASHNN 2010
[B] ya wish the same but some1 told me that he is not performing Cry Cry Cry its just Pratigya who ll b performing on stage Clap Clap [B]

or we get to see sum glimpse of him but he ought to be thereeeCryLOLWinkhumko krishna krishna krishna

chahiaye at jashnn 2010 at any costttt uskeyy binaa bhallla koi JASHNNN hoo sakta hai kiaaaaaLOLOuchEmbarrassed
   [B]ya hope to see just his glimps thats enough for us, his big fans Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed[B]

But guy our thrusday's episodeShockedCryEmbarrassedwe want them to play it on friday n friday ki on saturdayLOLEmbarrassedWink

we can't waittt for next episode and now we'll ave to wait 1 whole dayyTongue
[B]Agree! or they should play 2 episode tomorrow wt say ???? Wink Wink Wink [B]

Waise guysss krishna krishna krishnaaa is outstandingg naaa i am waiting for him to knw the truth of that angad the real darpok goonnTonguekrishnaa krishna krishnaaa wont leave himLOLLOLguys toona was laughing naa when krishna krishna krishna didnt lyk pratigya ka parlour janaaaWinkOuchEmbarrassedissiliye ussko maarr pareyyLOLbut my krishna krishna krishna was soooo worried for his frnd so even i got tensedOuchbut aainda se tooona dunt laugh at my krishna krishna krishna's luvvvv junnoon deewange for pratigyaaaWink
[B] i am eagerly waiting for that day when Angad ll be beaten up by Krishna like helll .... then he ll never create problems for Kriya   Angry [B]

I was wondering why isnt the director giving sum new clothes to our hottie handsum dashing killer muwahh muwahhh krishna krishna krishnaLOLi want him to wear new new rocking clothes eveery epi maiEmbarrassedBig smileEmbarrassed
[B]even i noticed that, since the scene of Parlour till last night episode he was in blue shirt .... but they r showing the reality bcz he was in hospital then how would he change cloths LOL[B]

1 more thing why was krishna krishna krishna ordering police like he is their BOSSSLOLShockedWink
[B] i love his dadgiri type attitude like he told Doctor to cure his friend otherwise acha nahin hoga   Embarrassed [B]
when he took toona to hospital the police was also with himShockedi guess krishna krishna krishna k daddyji is very rich known politician thats my guessBig smileWinkLOL

my comments in [B]BOLD[B]

Edited by yasmeeneee - 31 December 2009 at 6:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
No glimpse of hottie handsum dashing arhaannn jannuable muwah muwah in JASHANNN 2010:((
ya i knw yasmeneee sister but sochoo krishna krishna krishna wearing new new clothes especially black leather jakcettt haayee kileerrr lol heheheee
mentallycrazy Senior Member
mentallycrazy
mentallycrazy

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Yeah i am missing him lol But hey guys happy New year to alll Lol we al end the year with the thoughts of krishna how wonderful lolDay Dreaming  And yeah his dad m,ust be a rich politician lol so he's from a big family and pratigya will live like a queen but i dun think she's gonna like him anytime soon Unhappy As i said earlier wouldn't it be cool if he was paired up with an ekdam khallas girl who could reach to his level and change him too at the same time even if shes not a fighter she coud be better than this satii savitri plain simple saas bahu pratigya.She was supposed to be strong now what happened?Confused hehehe lol we should be his heroines hehe
luv_kriya Goldie
luv_kriya
luv_kriya

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
LOL ..... i lubbed krish's dialogue wen he said ki abey powder hi powder thop diya hai .... lozzzzz ROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFL. he ws lukin showwww cute!
i know yaar dat's nt fair they cud hv started at 10 30 aftr pratigya! aur yessss krish's dressing style i mean his over alll STYLE is haiiii !! too gud!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top