is this my past life? or present? helpppp (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Jiya_

you should try the therapy to know about your previous birth
may be that dream is about your previous birth 
my mom tells that some children remember a few incidents of their previous birth when they are too young not moore than 10
thats excatly true

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is this my past life? or present? helpppp (Page 2)" in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
trying it might be interesting for u...

bratz007

Goldie

bratz007

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
same case with my brother  when he was a kid he saw the same dream on every full moon night . he saw the horses and he afraid of that and after that he start walking in sleep.he said that may be he was a prince he even had  his one ear peirced from birth .but after he grow up that dreams stoped  by itself. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

sweetchilly1234

sweetchilly1234

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
hmmm...but, I have also heard this past therapy is like playing with your mind...so, some people might not even come back from deep sleep if the therapist or hypnotist is a real deal

CherryPrincess

CherryPrincess

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetchilly1234

hmmm...but, I have also heard this past therapy is like playing with your mind...so, some people might not even come back from deep sleep if the therapist or hypnotist is a real deal

hmmm. well. To clear your doubts, I would say, why don't you try reading books by Dr. Brian Weiss? They will answer all the doubts you may have about this therapy or about past life.  I am now firm believer in this therapy after reading that book. It's a small book, which you can find on scribd.com or esnips.com by typing "Brian Weiss, Many Lives Many Masters". another book "Only Love is Real" by Brian Weiss is also very interesting. Even if you don't believe in past life, read it as a novel, it won't disappoint you.

Btw, even on youtube, if you type, past life regression, you will get many examples of a child correctly remembering his/her past, or even u can watch "Have I been here Before" on youtube.

I hope this helps.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15-SalShah4eva-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top