is this my past life? or present? helpppp

sweetchilly1234 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
So, I am just curious with all this discussion...My mom told me that since I was a child until I became 10-12 years old, I had the same dream over and over again...and I used to panick, and wake up.  I had acutally drawn out a temple to the best of my ability that I used to see in my dream every night....I used to dream that I was a princess, somewhere in India..don;t know where...I was running and running, and some people were running after me.  I used to see negatives of people, and big huge lake, and a staircase going up from the lake area to a hill/or small mountain, people going up and down those stairs.  The temple was attached to the palace, and I was running and running, and these people were following me...Than I went to the temple, but, those people kept on following me...I saw my current life brother in the temple, and than I felt like someone pushed me off the temple hill, or I fell from it, and came into this life...I felt that fear everynight of falling deep and deep, I felt that fear of dying, and felt the someone's hands before my fall...Its strange but, I dont believe in past life but, I am still scared to go on heights, or go into water...I feel like I am gonna fall, or never wake up again..When I was little I went to City Palace in Udaipur, and felt extremely scared rather than enjoying myself...Infact, any palaces that I have been to scares the hell out of me...So, I am kind of wondering, if this is the issue of my past life (since I don't believe in it), or is the fact that I dreamnt that dream since I was little to until about 12 years of age...Anyone, have anything to say here...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u should see a theraphy doc idk wats it's called but u should try it n see if ur problem gets solved or not. it's worth a try. it's better than keep thiking about n get tensed about it. previous birth does exist with some ppl but not with everyone like my uncle when he was 4 or 5 he told my grandma that he has gold for her that he hid in his previous life.my grandma thought it was her older brother in law becuase he hid some gold jewels as well n my uncle called her from the same name like her brother in law use to call.  my grandparents never believed my uncle on it n now it's been yrs n he doesn't remember anything. if u remember it then u should try the threapy maybe it will solve ur problem.
_Jiya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you should try the therapy to know about your previous birth
may be that dream is about your previous birth 
my mom tells that some children remember a few incidents of their previous birth when they are too young not moore than 10
sweetchilly1234 thumbnail
thnx guys...but, my parents also don't believe in it..they will probably to shut up and think I am crazy...and may even take me to a mental doctor...lol..May be when I am more independent, I might think about it...I know when I talk about my dream, I have cold chill going across my body..still have night mares sometimes..but, I think I will have to live with it

Originally posted by: sweetchilly1234

thnx guys...but, my parents also don't believe in it..they will probably to shut up and think I am crazy...and may even take me to a mental doctor...lol..May be when I am more independent, I might think about it...I know when I talk about my dream, I have cold chill going across my body..still have night mares sometimes..but, I think I will have to live with it

Aww that seems pretty scary..Hope u dont  have to go through these kind of nightmares again..hope u have really sweet dreams.
beautiself thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
definetely a therapist will b able to solve the curioudity of ur tangled dreams n fears.. As ur parents might not like n u r not independent u have limitations so u can try hypnosis tapes for relaxed sleep n that might b available in book stores.. Hope u have peaceful sleep n no nightmares.. TcEdited by Springs01 - 14 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i m sure that was u r last birth
wowwwwww
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Jiya_

you should try the therapy to know about your previous birth

may be that dream is about your previous birth 
my mom tells that some children remember a few incidents of their previous birth when they are too young not moore than 10

thats excatly true
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
trying it might be interesting for u...
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
same case with my brother  when he was a kid he saw the same dream on every full moon night . he saw the horses and he afraid of that and after that he start walking in sleep.he said that may be he was a prince he even had  his one ear peirced from birth .but after he grow up that dreams stoped  by itself.