Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-SNEHAL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SNEHAL-

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Do any one has d episode CASE OF THE TALKING PARROT. Plz tell me the link or upload it here. Plz Plz i want to see this epi so badly..Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Incomplete Story- 14th August (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Yeah there was girl friend but I don't remember anything else, I think she was a fraud and using Daya Sir for something, am I right?

yup, that's true! meri daya ko dhaka laga Broken Heart

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina_mbbs

oh is dat soShockedhow cum i hve missed dat one?which episode was dat in?

it was " the case of a man on the bus"

Daya and his gf are going back home at night. And suddenly a drunk man falls from the bus while on operation. Though the guy falls on the ground, some car was too fast to apply brakes and runs over that guy's bodyDead And at the end, Daya comes to know that his gf was just using him... She was with drug dealers side.Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top