Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
yaar actually open affair nai tha. they the,selves didnt know that Tongue n they were just best frndz. her name was Sonali. n then in the episode they find out that she used Daya to carry out her gangs drug deal.

remember in the behroopiya episode Daya gets a flashback in which he said "MUJHE TUM LOGON KI ZARURAT PADEGI LEKIN YE KAAM MAIN KARUNGA" it ws from this episode.

aww in the last part ACP sir asks Daya "ACP SIR - DAYA BOHOT DARD HO RAHA HAI? (REFERRING TO HIS HEART BREAK BUT SHOWIN THAT HEZ ASKIN ABOUT HIS SHOULDER WHERE DAYA WAS HURT BY THE BULLET) N DAYA SAYZ - HAAN SIR. SO ACP SIR   SAYZ - DOCTOR KE PAAS JAANA OR SMTN"

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Incomplete Story- 14th August (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreela

Did Daya really adopt Divya? she was never seen again in CID.

yeah but she has acted in anither episode as Manya. the episode "CASE OF THE TALKING PARROT" yeah the same one in which Daya is captured by a lady criminal n he whistles HUM TUM EK KAMRE MEIN BAND HO LOL " n sm1's body is found burnt in Abhijeet's car n CID think its Abhijeet!

Actually Daya didnt mention that he wud adopt her. all he said was wen they were capturing her father as he ws the khooni, her father asks "tum kaun hote ho poochne waale? tumhaari beti hai kya?"
so Daya sayz - haan ye ab meri beti hai Embarrassed n phir uske baad they didnt show wat happened to Divya. either she went to any ashram or smtn so then it must mean that he adopted her. n she wudnt go to anyone except Daya...ohh n Kaveri ofcourse Blushing LOL (i hope u no wat i meant by the last line Tongue

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina_mbbs

daya's family is growingLOL..1brother,1sister,1daughter(adopted)..wife ko chodke har koi hai..

yeah. LOL bahbi n bhanja b hain. jiju b hain LOL i hardly believe that he was an anath n ws in Mamta foundation LOL

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Tumlog Daya sirki ofscreen family ki baat kar rahe ho, ya onscreen? mujhe toh pata tha ki (CID mein) unki is duniya mein koi nehi hai! aur  real life mein toh sab koi hai! I know that he have two kids! is it true?

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

yaar actually open affair nai tha. they the,selves didnt know that Tongue n they were just best frndz. her name was Sonali. n then in the episode they find out that she used Daya to carry out her gangs drug deal.

remember in the behroopiya episode Daya gets a flashback in which he said "MUJHE TUM LOGON KI ZARURAT PADEGI LEKIN YE KAAM MAIN KARUNGA" it ws from this episode.

aww in the last part ACP sir asks Daya "ACP SIR - DAYA BOHOT DARD HO RAHA HAI? (REFERRING TO HIS HEART BREAK BUT SHOWIN THAT HEZ ASKIN ABOUT HIS SHOULDER WHERE DAYA WAS HURT BY THE BULLET) N DAYA SAYZ - HAAN SIR. SO ACP SIR   SAYZ - DOCTOR KE PAAS JAANA OR SMTN"

Awww Unhappy . I was going to ask about that clip. Thanks for letting me know. But that also means ki this episode's re-run is done Cry Mujhe Dekhna Hai Cry

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

Awww Unhappy . I was going to ask about that clip. Thanks for letting me know. But that also means ki this episode's re-run is done Cry Mujhe Dekhna Hai Cry
It is there on Debayon's uploads...the links are there on this forum.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

It is there on Debayon's uploads...the links are there on this forum.

Really Clap can you help me find it.

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreela

Tumlog Daya sirki ofscreen family ki baat kar rahe ho, ya onscreen? mujhe toh pata tha ki (CID mein) unki is duniya mein koi nehi hai! aur  real life mein toh sab koi hai! I know that he have two kids! is it true?

agar offscreen tha then we wudnt b sooo confused. its onscreen! He has everyone except Parents n wife LOL n in real life he has 2 sis n obviously 2 jiju's LOL dunno bout bhanja's r bhanji's Tongue n well 2007 tak to sirf ek beti thi. dunno....no w8. he has only one daughter. Viva.  Smile n the article sayz that he has lost his parents in real life! CryCryCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top