CID
CID

India-Forums

Incomplete Story- 14th August

shreela Goldie
shreela
shreela

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Guys, do you notice one thing? The story of 14th August was incomplete.Shocked  In that case, na toh woh criminals pakda gaya,  jinlogon ka yeh ACPko marne ka plan tha, nahi humein yeh pata chala, ki Daya sir ne  yeh case solve kaise kiya. Only Rocky died in that case. Hum sab toh Daya sirko lekar pareshan ho gaye, unke liye prey karte rahe, aur main story par dhayan hi nehi diya!Confused

prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 2:19am | IP Logged
But jo Daya Sir ko hua after that, Daya Sir and his condition took center stage and became the main plot, just could not think anything but want him back just like he was. Yeah I forgot the case, just remembered that he was shot at and wanted him back no matter what.

but now that you mention this, hmmm, I thought the goon team themselves killed a lot of their own people, the bar dancer, the doctor etc. I can't recollect now how the story started and who were involved in the planning. I recollect 4 people - Rocky, Bar dancer, Doctor and another guy who Daya Sir fled with in a truck when CID team was behind him. Of these people the first 3 died, only that truck guy was left, I can't recollect what happened to him.

How Daya Sir solved the case is left for us to imagine. He felt Abhi Sir was behaving different, he noticed small small nuances. He felt this was a different man behind the same face. Thats why he would throw small small statements at Abhijit to gauge his reactions. He put him to sleep and took his fingerprints and checked in the lab, the result confirmed his doubt that this is not Abhijit. He even tried to tell ACP who did not believe him. Then he is shown meeting the people like that guy he fled with in the truck, the bar dancer, etc. And knowing Daya Sir we know he must have been able to extract information from them. After Daya Sir is question by ACP when they see his photographs dancing with the bar dancer, he refuses to answer and leaves. After that he is shown entering a room where he throws stuff around and finds a chair with a rope on it, as if someone was kidnapped and tied to the chair. My guess is Abhi Sir was kept there, he finally managed to track down the real Abhijit. Thats how I understood it, from the narrative I felt this is how Daya Sir did his own investigation.

jettythegod IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Any guesses as to who wrote 'ROCKY' on the chair? Does anyone label their chairs with their names?
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
I was thinking about the same, my guess is it must be Abhi Sir, after all don't expect him to do nothing and just sit tied on the chair. Even he must have tried to do something.
Girl-Lawsworth IF-Dazzler
Girl-Lawsworth
Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
pls pls pls tell does anyone have that video? i went back searchin fr it but i ws not able 2 dwnld it. pls sm1 help. pls pls pls
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I don't have the whole thing. I had created my own edited video with only Daya Sir's part, from the point he exposes Rocky till he reported on duty.
Girl-Lawsworth IF-Dazzler
Girl-Lawsworth
Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
ohh. can u pls gimme that? pls plspls n by chance Do u hav the episode Khoon Bhari Holi in wich Daya gets Divya, the small girl whom he adopts?

Go to top