India-Forums

30 Dec written - Punjabi actress Mannat Singh

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Guest - Highly popular Pubjabi actress Mannat Singh. She believes in reincarnation completely because it is written in her scriptures. His friends Daksh and Alpa have also come.

Ravi Kissen - You are so popular. Punjab is mad over you. What problem brings you here?
Mannat laughs - I may look perfectly fine but for last many years I am suffering from extreme back pain. I consulted many doctors, got x-rays taken but those did not help.
Ravi - For how many years do have this problem?
Mannat - 15
Ravi - Do you ever face problem in life due to this?
Mannat - A lot. I face lots of problems during shooting. Sometimes, I am not even able to complete shooting.
Ravi - How are you connecting back pain with past life?
Mannat - Our scriptures say that whatever we did in past life affects us in this life. May be I might have done something in past life because of which I suffer from back pain.
Dr. Trupti - It might be connected with past life. May be in past life she got hurt. I am only saying "might be".

Mannat goes to her past life.

Dr. Trupti - How is the ground beneath your feet?
Mannat - There is road containing old, red bricks. There is a big palace. I am wearing black dress. My face is covered. I can see my eyes.
Dr. Trupti - Who wear that type of dress?
Mannat - Muslims
Dr. Trupti - Your name?
Mannat - Yasmin Khan
Dr. Trupti - How is the palace?
Mannat - Very big. It is a fort.
Dr. Trupti - Where is it?
Mannat - In Lahore. I see two kabras (graves). One of Maharaj Ranjit Singh and another of Maharani Zinda. I see a boy.
Dr. Trupti - How old is he?
Mannat - 20
Dr. Trupti - How old are you?
Mannat - 18
Mannat - I am cleaning with a broom near the kabras. There are people around. They are saying that whoever brooms there gets all his/her wishes fulfilled because they are pure kabras.
Dr. Trupti - What is that boy's name?
Mannat - Sultan
Dr. Trupti - Do you recognize him?
Mannat - Yes. He is Daksh
Dr. Trupti - What relation do you have with Daksh?
Mannat - He is my friend. I see him. I feel good.
Dr. Trupti - Move ahead. See what happens. 1-2-3
Mannat - People are running. People are fighting. Hindustan-Pakistan fight.
Dr. Trupti - You will see a newspaper. What do you see?
Mannat - It is in Urdu. It has pictures of Jawaharlal Nehru and Mohd. Zinnah. Year 1947 is written in the newspaper.
Dr. Trupti - What are people doing?
Mannat - People are running around. There is a train crowded with people. There are people even seated on the roof of the train. The train will go to Amritsar. Somebody is chasing me. I am running.
Dr. Trupti - Move ahead. What do you see?
Mannat - Vacant houses.
Dr. Trupti - Where is your house?
Mannat - In a street.
Dr. Trupti - Where do you reach?
Mannat - There is smoke everywhere. Houses are burnt.
Dr. Trupti - Who put the fire?
Mannat - People. I am asking them not to burn anything. I am asking them to leave people. One man pushed me and went away. I am praying near a kabra.
Dr. Trupti - Move ahead. 3-2-1
Mannat - Sultan is coming towards me. I am telling him to run as otherwise people will kill us. We are running in a forest. Some military men are coming behind us. They catch us and tie our hands. I am very frightened. They are beating us.
Dr. Trupti - What is that army man's name? See if it is written in his shirt.
Mannat - Mohd. Ali
Dr. Trupti - Are you from Pakistan?
Mannat - Yes
Dr. Trupti - Why are they hitting you.
Mannat - They think we are trying to cross the border.
Dr. Trupti - Does the officer remind you of anybody?
Mannat - No. They shoot us. They stab me and then shoot me in the back and shoot Sultan in his belly. He is saying that we will take another birth.
(Do Muslims believe in rebirth? If no, then how did Sultan talk about taking another birth?)

Dr. Trupti - Feel that pain. And think about Sultan. What do you feel when you think about him.
Mannat - I am happy.
Dr. Trupti - What kind of relation you had with Sultan.
Mannat - We were friends.
Dr. Trupti - Now consciousness will leave that body and you will not feel any pain. 3-2-1

Mannat's past life regression is over.

Ravi Kissen - What a journey it was!
Mannat - It was such a good experience. Whatever I saw is something that I have been seeing in dreams. But I did not know why I was getting this dream.

Daksh - I would like to tell you something. I feel extreme pain in my stomach area. I cannot bend forward. Consulted many doctors. Took lots of medicines. But did not help. When she said that I was shot in the stomach area, then I found that very accurate.
(So should Daksh also coome for past life regression?)
Ravi - In this birth, you have love for Muslims. You found such a good connection.
Mannat - My name was earlier not Mannat. I changed it to Mannat.
Ravi - What name did your parents give you?
Mannat - Sukhvinder Kaur
Ravi - Would you like to visit any of those places?
Mannat - Yes, I want to visit those kabras.
Dr. Trupti - It is so interesting that both feel pain in the same place where they were shot in the last birth.
Ravi - This program is blessed to get this love couple with us.

Ravi gives suraksha chakra to Mannat.

Ravi - It is so interesting. Mannat was stabbed in the back and also shot in the same place in her last birth. In this birth, she feels pain in the same place. Her friend Sultan in last birth is Daksh in this birth. They have met again in this birth. Hope their love life becomes successful in this birth. Hope she does not feel the pain any more.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sentientameerashaikhshobs30pragyakumarswarajgirShen7866tweetoHeenapKavitaKumari

KavitaKumari Senior Member
KavitaKumari
KavitaKumari

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
thank you for taking the time to translate this in english Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top