wouldnt it be disturbing to know

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Prateeksh

Prateeksh

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

if you had an un natural death in ur pichle janam? if i would come to know that i was either killed, or burnt or had a horrible death, it would be very disturbing to me....dunno if my fears would ease or not, but definitely it will be very disturbing....and may be i would lose the charm to live life peacefully....this is not worth taking a chance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wouldnt it be disturbing to know" in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautiself

Goldie

beautiself

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Right, if it was obnormal circumstances, it's no use knowing n if u overcame that trauma of pastlife.. Ppl who do move on but this regression works withppl who have unresolved issues n can't go further.. If u don't see need means u don't have to.. It's unfortunate that some ppl r traumatized at soul level of pastlife..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top