Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Another useless episode don't watch.Sleepy Just watch  Sanraj scene. Hats of to SantoClapClapClap

Before writing the update let me rant. Who are Maulik, Arjan& Khemi Angryto  worry about if Santo& DM will have children in the future or not? Are they out of their mind?  It's not their problem or problem of the entire universe. The trio aren't paying the bills of the Sanraj Whether couples should have kids or not it depends on the married couple, its their personal marital problem which should be solved between 2 couples behind closed doors, both parties should be happy with their decision and not regret it. The trio should buzz offAngry

December 30th Detail Written Update
    Age difference issue arise
    Santo consoles DM
    Maulik brainwashes Arjan&Khemi
  • Discussion about Santo's future children

Part 1 Vanraj place: DM is greeted by Revthi&Vanraj and he asks DM why is he late etc DM and Revthi both complain to each other about Vanraj. DM introduces Vanraj(shock/surprise) and Revthi to Santo as their Bhabi Mrs. Dharamraj Mahivanshyi. DM says that a person can't change their fate. Vanraj says that in two year, I wouldn't have thought that you would ever remarry. Yuvraj  who is around 20-21 (Vanraj's son) takes blessing from DM. DM is introduced to Vanraj's future daughter-in-law Bansri a child bride around the age of 9 or 10 Sanraj are very shock to see.  DM says what are you talking about Vanraj, this is her age to play, get educated. Vanraj says something about education not being important for girls and in two years her marriage will take. DM says that in 2 years, she wouldn't be of marriage age,

Vanraj says don't talk about age, first look at you and Bhabi ji. Do you think your guys age are suitable for marriage. (Santo was 18 when she married, not baby like Bansri) Vanraj says that whatever the age difference between my son and Bansri are, you and Bhabji have 3times the age difference.  DM tells Vanraj its hard to explain to a person who doesn't see their mistake and this is a sin, and after knowing everything I don't want to be part of sin.  Sanraj leaves from their leaving speechless Vanraj and Revthi.

Part 2 In car: DM is upset and having flashback of what Vanraj said about his and Santo's age difference. The car stops at Kodiyaar Maa's Well and DM throws a coin.  DM tells about his insecurity and whatever happened at Vanraj house, and when he saw Bansri he thought it was Santo. DM says to Santo that somewhere I did khota to you, even though marrying you my feeling were not khota and I have ruined your life and never thought how your life will be. (Duffer now you think of this, almost after a year of marriage where was this thought when you first married her. ) DM says I asked Kodiyaar Maa whatever punishment you want to give me for running Santo's life I accept.

Santo takes DM hands in hers, and tells him I have no complaints with you, and I agree in whatever situation our marriage was done it was not right but after marriage you never put any pressure on me or showed me your rights. When in my heart/soul love made place for you and your mind had feelings for me, then with respect you gave me the place of your Patni (Wife). "Humdono ek huye humari maarzi se" The relationship we share has both of your agreement.  We both know the meaning of marriage, and the responsibility of one.  You are right that the age difference between husband and wife means something but more important than that is the love, trust, understanding that they share with each other. From this marriage I have learned where they love is there is no "umar Ki seema" or age gap.  DM hugs Santo but he still has the worried expression. (Hats of to SantoClapClapClap)

Part 3

Arjan tells Khemi that his brother Maulik arranged the money. Maulik brainwashes both Khemi and Arjan about Santo. If today its like this what will happen tomorrow when Santo will have her own children.  If today Papa is giving importance to Santo, than tomorrow her children will get more importance. Etc (Dam right they should they will be your step sibling ) Baa sees and over hears the conversation where Maulik says that a parent will have to fight for their and their children rights.

In BB's Room: Ba and Babuji are both sitting worried, Baa asks Maulik why is he brainwashing Arjan, why are you feeding his mind the thoughts that he can't think of.  Maulk lies to Ba and Babuji saying that today Khemi Bhabi is pregnant and tomorrow Santu will be pregnant, so the property should be divided into equal shares and I am thinking of every one's well fare. Ba doesn't buy Maulik tell, I know what you were saying to Arjan and what affects it could have on him.  Ba tells Maulik that Arjan is simple/naive boy and don't feed him evil thoughts. (Too late for that Ba, the deed is done)

After Maulik leaves, Babuji says to Ba that Dharamraj took a hasty decision into dividing his property. Neither you, me or Dharamraj thought if tomorrow Santo will have kids, then the two sisters will have problems regarding the equality of their children.  Babuji is afraid if the share of property will create a big storm in the future, and Ba is like we won't let that happen. Babuji says what light will tomorrow sun will be bring neither you or me know only God knows.

Arjan room: he is pacing in his room back and forth thinking about what Maulik said. Moti comes, tells Khemi to take care of herself, and don't lift anything heavy.  Toral gifts Khemi & Arjan a cute picture of a baby. It says: "Childhood is the Kingdom where no one Die." After Toral leaves Moti says I wish that your sister thought/cared about you like Toral did.

Dinning Area: Arjan tells Khemi that I am worried about the future of our coming child, he/she may be the heir but he won't get the importance that they should. From the balcony Santu sees and hears the conversation between Khemi & Arjan that tomorrow if Santu&Papa have child they will be given more importance. DM hears the conversation and the camera moves back and forth between DM& Santu, and ends on DM face. Ouch

My thoughts:
DM please don't make  or say something that you will regret in the future or it will affect your marriage with Santo. Have Khemi & Arjan complete lost their  mind. They should both consider that Santo & DM can be a loving doting grandparents while having the same affection for their child. I am going to murder and kill the CVS if they separate DM & Santo if she finds out that she is pregnant for the sake of Khemi & Arjan.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Piku* - 30 December 2009 at 12:23pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

suec921royalmvatsaazminambhanot_nishasoujik27akshtha19zeestar1ER_ER_YA***Anu***megha.pcloudzekomasArsha85Sun-LovegurmeetisgodSri_NidhiDiaamd410Gauri22mah403kuttapuaksnpoo_supibahaneanu_cooldudepunjabi#1Luv-Shonitsoap-criticashbipashaRoarkanu rulzapknfjholfuzzyface-SilverFlames-ammoosminuuMallika113nivedithaleena04nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dec 30th 09: Sanraj Future Children Written" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Piku...Hug

Santu is right they became one with their own marzi.. its not forced and DM should stop worrying about this age issue..

Edited by ammoos - 30 December 2009 at 5:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tunisiansg08*Piku*

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Piku, good update.   Khemi and Arjan are lucky to live in the mansion, what else do these pests needAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tunisiananu rulz*Piku*

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
^ Malli these pest need someone to spray them bug repellent or someone should just call that 1-800 Service Clark to terminate them permanently from Mahivanshyi family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzfuzzyface

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Piku*

^ Malli these pest need someone to spray them bug repellent or someone should just call that 1-800 Service Clark to terminate them permanently from Mahivanshyi family.

Totally agreeLOL  Can't stand to look at their facesAngry   Maulik is the pest that persistsLOL  I am glad that Baa knows his tricks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely update...

All these pest maulik, bacteria, airhear and moti needs to be terminate from DM Mansion permanently....

can't stand them anymore...Why are CV torturing us with this nonsesnse..

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Maulik's tricks are flops these days..LOL

dhaval1977

dhaval1977

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
thanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top