Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Oh right, I remember which one now, thanks.

She is certainly suspicious though with her timing, and then there was no token fainting or vomitting scene.  If she is pregnant they could've made it more believable with her fainting at Manav's house and then a scene at the doctor where she is pronounced pregnant.  But maybe its not supposed to be believable as maybe she isn't pregnant.

This is quite confusing, but I know one thing for sure, whether Shravani is pregnant or not, this is all leading to an ArMan reunion.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "precap ..shravani is faking?? (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@toothbrush:
I dont think that THIS is leading to ArMan Reunion, Archu coming back at Mnavs houe will lead to Arman Reunion...And whether Shravani is pragnant or not, Arman will  be together, sooner or later........

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guptill

@toothbrush:
I dont think that THIS is leading to ArMan Reunion, Archu coming back at Mnavs houe will lead to Arman Reunion...And whether Shravani is pragnant or not, Arman will  be together, sooner or later........

Thats what I meant.  I don't think Shravani's pregnancy would bring them back together... I would like to see how that would be justified if it ever happened.  LOL

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Well, one who plays Shravani luks like a small girl.....I wonder how cud 1 even THIIIIIIIINK of her playing lead role in No.1 show opposite to Manav..... i dont think that she is pragnant.........
Sorry, if i offended her fans..........

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@Guptill: You'd be surprised, but there are television actresses that look a part of a bacha party who are playing femal leads these days in some serials, I won't mention any names. So would not be surprised if they made Sharavni the parallel lead in PVR. It doesn't bare thinking about because I am thinking positive for ArMan's reunion.

Edited by -Yas- - 30 December 2009 at 12:41pm

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I still think she's faking her pregnancy .. she's jst afraid that her father may marry her to someone else .. which isn't her wish .. so in order to save herself from that mess atleast fr nw, she said that she ws pregnant without thinking abt the consequences; she knew that her father wd talk abt abortion nd that no one wd marry a pregnant girl, esp. whn it happened b4 the marriage .. nd she wasn't expecting Manav's proposal to hr ( nd I dn't think Shravni knws that it ws her father who had this thought at first ) .. anyways now she has to maintain that lie .. besides, they'd hv shown us Shravni vomitting, or fainting nd all if she was really pregnant .. or another possibility wd be Shravni fainting whn Sachin died whch isn't the case .. so all in all, all the above points indicate that she's NOT pregnant .. that being said, I can still be wrong ..

btw, dnt yuh think Shravni looks more like his sister thn wife ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMantoothbrush13

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@tasnime: Sharavni looks like a little doll in front of manav, she barely reaches upto his shoulders.. Manav looks like a Greek God, she's cute but not that good... he's so mature, she's hasty, irresponsible, and stubborn... he's much older than her... this pair is in every way a mismatched pair.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMantoothbrush13

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aartifarty

i think that she is telling the truth and she is standing up for her love ... but i have hope that she doesnt marry manav because she doesnt care what society thinks ...but i hope girish doesnt force her into the marriage becasue we all know he cares about society ... but manav comes to find out about this situation then he will definatley be in a dilema ...

would he support girish who is trying to save her for being desgraced infront of society

or would he support shrauvni and respect her wishes for wanting to raise the baby on her own

argh ... this confusion is killing me ... i hope we see what happens soon ...

thanx...but shravani such care free attitude is very wiered

Post Reply New Post

Go to top