Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: guptill

@toothbrush:
I dont think that THIS is leading to ArMan Reunion, Archu coming back at Mnavs houe will lead to Arman Reunion...And whether Shravani is pragnant or not, Arman will  be together, sooner or later........

Thats what I meant.  I don't think Shravani's pregnancy would bring them back together... I would like to see how that would be justified if it ever happened.  😆
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well, one who plays Shravani luks like a small girl.....I wonder how cud 1 even THIIIIIIIINK of her playing lead role in No.1 show opposite to Manav..... i dont think that she is pragnant.........
Sorry, if i offended her fans..........
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Guptill: You'd be surprised, but there are television actresses that look a part of a bacha party who are playing femal leads these days in some serials, I won't mention any names. So would not be surprised if they made Sharavni the parallel lead in PVR. It doesn't bare thinking about because I am thinking positive for ArMan's reunion. Edited by -Yas- - 14 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I still think she's faking her pregnancy .. she's jst afraid that her father may marry her to someone else .. which isn't her wish .. so in order to save herself from that mess atleast fr nw, she said that she ws pregnant without thinking abt the consequences; she knew that her father wd talk abt abortion nd that no one wd marry a pregnant girl, esp. whn it happened b4 the marriage .. nd she wasn't expecting Manav's proposal to hr ( nd I dn't think Shravni knws that it ws her father who had this thought at first ) .. anyways now she has to maintain that lie .. besides, they'd hv shown us Shravni vomitting, or fainting nd all if she was really pregnant .. or another possibility wd be Shravni fainting whn Sachin died whch isn't the case .. so all in all, all the above points indicate that she's NOT pregnant .. that being said, I can still be wrong ..

btw, dnt yuh think Shravni looks more like his sister thn wife ?

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@tasnime: Sharavni looks like a little doll in front of manav, she barely reaches upto his shoulders.. Manav looks like a Greek God, she's cute but not that good... he's so mature, she's hasty, irresponsible, and stubborn... he's much older than her... this pair is in every way a mismatched pair.
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aartifarty

i think that she is telling the truth and she is standing up for her love ... but i have hope that she doesnt marry manav because she doesnt care what society thinks ...but i hope girish doesnt force her into the marriage becasue we all know he cares about society ... but manav comes to find out about this situation then he will definatley be in a dilema ...

would he support girish who is trying to save her for being desgraced infront of society

or would he support shrauvni and respect her wishes for wanting to raise the baby on her own

argh ... this confusion is killing me ... i hope we see what happens soon ...

thanx...but shravani such care free attitude is very wiered
sjain thumbnail

Originally posted by: guptill

@aarti;
I have already seen in SBB that shravani has  agreed to marry Manav....
@sjain;
I do think that she might be faking about her pragnancy.....

thanx!!
sjain thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazy_mariyum

ya i also feel the same also yaar

thanx
sjain thumbnail

Originally posted by: toothbrush13

😆  Yeah, who wouldn't want the darling Savita to be their mother-in-law?

The way that the episode was shown, one reason could be that she didn't want to get married to anyone else and so she was stalling.

@guptill:  Which SBB segment was this?  Although I can guess that she will say yes, because if she is pregnant then she can't get a better father for her baby than Manav, and if she isn't she knows that Manav would never try to get intimate with her, so then either way she can live with Sachin's memories.  I would have loved it though had she said that Manav was like an elder brother to her and she could never marry him and that she would rather be a single mother than insult ArMan's love and marriage [hopefully she'll say this in the future at some point, especially the latter... the former probably isn't happening].

As for the actual question, I've been saying for a while now that I don't think she is pregnant, but day by day its becoming more convincing that she might actually be.  Now I can't use the excuse that Sachin and Shravani were never shown with that type of relationship, because ArMan didn't have the type of relationship earlier that is being shown in flashbacks now.

Like I said earlier, I'll only be really convinced once the baby actually comes out.   😆

thanx...I hope she says something like this !!
sjain thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yas-

@Guptill: You'd be surprised, but there are television actresses that look a part of a bacha party who are playing femal leads these days in some serials, I won't mention any names. So would not be surprised if they made Sharavni the parallel lead in PVR. It doesn't bare thinking about because I am thinking positive for ArMan's reunion.

thanx..no ..I hope not!!