Pavitra Rishta

precap ..shravani is faking??

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hello!!😊

After watching today's precap......I also now strongly feel that .....shravini is faking her pregnency ..the way she was shouting about her pregnency issue ...I m sure..."daal me zaroor kuch kala hai "😕😕.......she has some plan going on in her mind ...I m finding her very scary ...and dangerous !!!😕😕

what do u think ?😊

plssssssssssssssssssssss replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think that she is telling the truth and she is standing up for her love ... but i have hope that she doesnt marry manav because she doesnt care what society thinks ...but i hope girish doesnt force her into the marriage becasue we all know he cares about society ... but manav comes to find out about this situation then he will definatley be in a dilema ...

would he support girish who is trying to save her for being desgraced infront of society

or would he support shrauvni and respect her wishes for wanting to raise the baby on her own

argh ... this confusion is killing me ... i hope we see what happens soon ...
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@aarti;
I have already seen in SBB that shravani has  agreed to marry Manav....
@sjain;
I do think that she might be faking about her pragnancy.....
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: guptill

@aarti;
I have already seen in SBB that shravani has  agreed to marry Manav....
@sjain;
I do think that she might be faking about her pragnancy.....

boo hoo ... i thought maybe someone might have some sense and stop this marriage ... but shrauvni failed ... now i hope it does get stopped ...  but thanks for the update

...and as for shrauvni ... i wonder why she is faking it ... any thoughts ... my thought would be because she was thriving for such a "great" SAAS 😆
Edited by aartifarty - 14 years ago
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
ya i also feel the same also yaar
-ALI- thumbnail
@aarti:
You are welcome....I only read your written updates and dont watch this show......
I may be wrong, but
1.when girishjee said shravani that to forget sachin and i will get you married with sum1 else, she luked preturbed.
2. What was  thepoint in showing that scene plus in next scene she was saying that she is pragnant, they didnt show her consulting any doctor or shravani vomiting or any symptoms
3. they didnt show any such scenes or even flashbavks...
4. shravani wants to live with sachins memories and thats why she might have said this to get away for now....
5. she might have agreed to marry manav as atleast she will remain in sachins house and she knows that she is secure with manav, maybe when she sees ArMan luv for each other, she might deny..
I may be wrong.....
No one should get Savita as her saas......
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: aartifarty

boo hoo ... i thought maybe someone might have some sense and stop this marriage ... but shrauvni failed ... now i hope it does get stopped ...  but thanks for the update

...and as for shrauvni ... i wonder why she is faking it ... any thoughts ... my thought would be because she was thriving for such a "great" SAAS 😆

😆  Yeah, who wouldn't want the darling Savita to be their mother-in-law?

The way that the episode was shown, one reason could be that she didn't want to get married to anyone else and so she was stalling.

@guptill:  Which SBB segment was this?  Although I can guess that she will say yes, because if she is pregnant then she can't get a better father for her baby than Manav, and if she isn't she knows that Manav would never try to get intimate with her, so then either way she can live with Sachin's memories.  I would have loved it though had she said that Manav was like an elder brother to her and she could never marry him and that she would rather be a single mother than insult ArMan's love and marriage [hopefully she'll say this in the future at some point, especially the latter... the former probably isn't happening].

As for the actual question, I've been saying for a while now that I don't think she is pregnant, but day by day its becoming more convincing that she might actually be.  Now I can't use the excuse that Sachin and Shravani were never shown with that type of relationship, because ArMan didn't have the type of relationship earlier that is being shown in flashbacks now.

Like I said earlier, I'll only be really convinced once the baby actually comes out.   😆
-ALI- thumbnail
@toothbrush:
Its posted in PR media center, SBB(28th december).. Manav says that shravani has agreeed to marry him and shravani is in bit of tears.............
I agree , but they have even not shown us THe FLASHBACKS if such scene ever happened and generally, when sum1 gets pragnanat, they atleast show her vomitting, but there was nothing like that..
After the scene where girishjee was trying to fix her marriage, she suddenly says that she is pragnant...
I might be wrong, but i believe that she is faking........
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh right, I remember which one now, thanks.

She is certainly suspicious though with her timing, and then there was no token fainting or vomitting scene.  If she is pregnant they could've made it more believable with her fainting at Manav's house and then a scene at the doctor where she is pronounced pregnant.  But maybe its not supposed to be believable as maybe she isn't pregnant.

This is quite confusing, but I know one thing for sure, whether Shravani is pregnant or not, this is all leading to an ArMan reunion.
-ALI- thumbnail
@toothbrush:
I dont think that THIS is leading to ArMan Reunion, Archu coming back at Mnavs houe will lead to Arman Reunion...And whether Shravani is pragnant or not, Arman will  be together, sooner or later........