Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:29am | IP Logged
hello!!Smile

After watching today's precap......I also now strongly feel that .....shravini is faking her pregnency ..the way she was shouting about her pregnency issue ...I m sure..."daal me zaroor kuch kala hai "ConfusedConfused.......she has some plan going on in her mind ...I m finding her very scary ...and dangerous !!!ConfusedConfused

what do u think ?Smile

plssssssssssssssssssssss replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "precap ..shravani is faking??" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged
i think that she is telling the truth and she is standing up for her love ... but i have hope that she doesnt marry manav because she doesnt care what society thinks ...but i hope girish doesnt force her into the marriage becasue we all know he cares about society ... but manav comes to find out about this situation then he will definatley be in a dilema ...

would he support girish who is trying to save her for being desgraced infront of society

or would he support shrauvni and respect her wishes for wanting to raise the baby on her own

argh ... this confusion is killing me ... i hope we see what happens soon ...

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@aarti;
I have already seen in SBB that shravani has  agreed to marry Manav....
@sjain;
I do think that she might be faking about her pragnancy.....

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guptill

@aarti;
@sjain;

boo hoo ... i thought maybe someone might have some sense and stop this marriage ... but shrauvni failed ... now i hope it does get stopped ...  but thanks for the update

...and as for shrauvni ... i wonder why she is faking it ... any thoughts ... my thought would be because she was thriving for such a "great" SAAS LOL

Edited by aartifarty - 30 December 2009 at 10:57am

lazy_mariyum

IF-Rockerz

lazy_mariyum

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
ya i also feel the same also yaar

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@aarti:
You are welcome....I only read your written updates and dont watch this show......
I may be wrong, but
1.when girishjee said shravani that to forget sachin and i will get you married with sum1 else, she luked preturbed.
2. What was  thepoint in showing that scene plus in next scene she was saying that she is pragnant, they didnt show her consulting any doctor or shravani vomiting or any symptoms
3. they didnt show any such scenes or even flashbavks...
4. shravani wants to live with sachins memories and thats why she might have said this to get away for now....
5. she might have agreed to marry manav as atleast she will remain in sachins house and she knows that she is secure with manav, maybe when she sees ArMan luv for each other, she might deny..
I may be wrong.....
No one should get Savita as her saas......

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aartifarty

Originally posted by guptill

@aarti;
@sjain;

boo hoo ... i thought maybe someone might have some sense and stop this marriage ... but shrauvni failed ... now i hope it does get stopped ...  but thanks for the update

...and as for shrauvni ... i wonder why she is faking it ... any thoughts ... my thought would be because she was thriving for such a "great" SAAS LOL

LOL  Yeah, who wouldn't want the darling Savita to be their mother-in-law?

The way that the episode was shown, one reason could be that she didn't want to get married to anyone else and so she was stalling.

@guptill:  Which SBB segment was this?  Although I can guess that she will say yes, because if she is pregnant then she can't get a better father for her baby than Manav, and if she isn't she knows that Manav would never try to get intimate with her, so then either way she can live with Sachin's memories.  I would have loved it though had she said that Manav was like an elder brother to her and she could never marry him and that she would rather be a single mother than insult ArMan's love and marriage [hopefully she'll say this in the future at some point, especially the latter... the former probably isn't happening].

As for the actual question, I've been saying for a while now that I don't think she is pregnant, but day by day its becoming more convincing that she might actually be.  Now I can't use the excuse that Sachin and Shravani were never shown with that type of relationship, because ArMan didn't have the type of relationship earlier that is being shown in flashbacks now.

Like I said earlier, I'll only be really convinced once the baby actually comes out.   LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMan

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@toothbrush:
Its posted in PR media center, SBB(28th december).. Manav says that shravani has agreeed to marry him and shravani is in bit of tears.............
I agree , but they have even not shown us THe FLASHBACKS if such scene ever happened and generally, when sum1 gets pragnanat, they atleast show her vomitting, but there was nothing like that..
After the scene where girishjee was trying to fix her marriage, she suddenly says that she is pragnant...
I might be wrong, but i believe that she is faking........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top