Does anyone know these songs?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey everyone!

I was watching my Aap Jaisa Koi.../Indian Telly Awards movie that I taped again and was wondering if anyone know's the following 2 songs, who sung them or where I can find them:

1. The song that Shyla (from hum 2 hain na) performed in the green clothes. She performed with Krittika and Malika and they did remix songs. But, does anyone know where I can find the remix that she danced to. I belive its the remix for "salam-e-ishq" , but I don't know who sung it or where I can find it.

2. The song that Kashish (from kahin to hoga) perfomed at the Indian Telly Awards. She was wearing the red and was sitting and was doing a song, but I don't know from where the songs from, who sung it or where I can find it. I think it went something like "mehka mehka re mehka adhi raat ko......" something like that.

If anyone knows..........PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know. I would appreciate it A LOT. 😛

no i dont but they r familiar!!!
i just listen to the remixes and i like em all i dont pay attention to what its called!!

I might know 😕 i'll tell you when i find out

yeh i know one the song   its from the movie Muquaddar Ka Sikandar

and you may go to site called

www.smashits.com  its a spectacular site in which you can visualized the whole song

and to visual the song you go first www.smashits.com and click on enter site some times you don't have to and than the original site will appear at the top you would see video click on that and click smash Hits and go to M column  and there you see muquaddar ka sikandar click on that and a new screen will appear in a short while and click on the song again and if you have real player download it would be awesome and than you may hear the song and you may visualized it.

and regarding to the other song you may got to google.com and search for the song

and if you wanted to downlaod go to www.coolgoose.com or www.bollyfm.net best site

sorry , i didnt watch the indian telly awards because that was the same day that temptation 2004 came on so my mom wanted to watch it so i couldnt watch the awards but i did see kashish i dont know the first song but the second song she performed was from the movie jism Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago

http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~malaiya/hindisongs.html

This is a great site for hunting hindi lyrics, I did not watch the show but if your second song likely sounds from film Utsav ( Rekha, Shekar Suman) man kyo behka  reh behka  adhi rat ko, bela mehka reh mehka  adhi rat ko. I hope this was the song .You can go to the site and check the lyrics by naming the movie. Hope this was of some help

i noe that one of the songs is "mujhe naulakha mangade re oh sainya dewana" from sophie's baby love album... ( thats the one kritika danced to i think). hope u find it!

enkay