Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
nikita 😊doesnt matter .............what i want to say is HAPPY NEW YEAR !
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@koolsadhu: One more thing, when I said that Damodar trusting Archana is believable but Manav is not, I meant to say that Manav having gone through so much (Archana's indifference, her wedding plans with Satish, her family's unforgiving stance and Archana complying with them...just remember the scene when Manav wanted to talk with Archu in the temple, Vinod comes and asks Archu if he was troubling her and she goes away with him... any husband wud have felt bad to be treated like some ruffian), has hardened up his heart and broken down inside after the complaint which was the ultimate blow for him... in comparison Damodar who had seen Archana's respect to him and his family (and ALSO to Manav) and had reasons to believe that she still loved him (cos as I said hearing an account and living through it are two different things) still believes her.. rather than saying that damodar has brains and Manav has donated them to the zoo... I see it more as a case of Manav's pent up emotions and feelings playing heavy on his intellect cos of which he is swayed as of now.
again its just my opinion by way of trying to get in the shoes of the character and trying to think how I wud have reacted in a similar situation.. so in this situation I find both Manav and Damodar's stance believable... again.. if Kaka, Vandu or Sachin had supported Archana I wud have found it unbelievable, just my opinion maybe not rational or practical in the eyes of others... but somehow makes sense to me.. you are free to agree or disagree...I respect your opinion on the same.
Edited by nikitagmc - 14 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And yeah.. happy new year to you as well!!