Manav caught b/w the devil and the deep sea!!!!!!!

Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Manav atlast shows some signs of waking up, to choose the love of his life or the responsbility of owning his bro's mess, in the form of Sharvani. In the eternal bond of marriagehood or choose something which he his not responsible. But i believe he needs to spare a thought or two for Archana which is also equally his responsible. The good thing about Manav is that he keeps self the last priority, as told by baba which i completely endrose it. Today's show brought some freshness the rate at which the show was heading i thought arman reunion this year itself. But we need to wait for some more time, and especially the mandir scene was brilliant..............................................๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For moment, i  dont think Manav will think about Archana.....
But, when misunderstandings get cleared up, he will certainly think about her and may be he will chose her over his responsibility.........
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: akashraj

Manav atlast shows some signs of waking up, to choose the love of his life or the responsbility of owning his bro's mess, in the form of Sharvani. In the eternal bond of marriagehood or choose something which he his not responsible. But i believe he needs to spare a thought or two for Archana which is also equally his responsible. The good thing about Manav is that he keeps self the last priority, as told by baba which i completely endrose it. Today's show brought some freshness the rate at which the show was heading i thought arman reunion this year itself. But we need to wait for some more time, and especially the mandir scene was brilliant..............................................๐Ÿ‘

@ red ..I don't whether this is a gud quality or bad ...but certainly this is for sure ....it is harming him alot !!!
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sjain

@ red ..I don't whether this is a gud quality or bad ...but certainly this is for sure ....it is harming him alot !!!

even he was also saying d same thing to Bappa...that he doesn't knw whether he right or wrong..he is just doing his duty n his duty is to take care of his bro's child....poor my Manav๐Ÿ˜ญ
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sjain:
I think its a VERY VERY RARE quality.......
generally, its other way round, i.e. self priority comes first....
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Right now Manav doesn't really consider Archana his responsibility... she left him and went away long back while he was nursing his broken heart and sinking into depression... since then she hasn't looked back.. nor has she ever made any attempt to give a direction to their relationship.. he doesn't even know that she loves him still cos he thinks she is busy planning her future with Satish.. they have come to the last step of divorce.. so why will Manav consider her his responsibilty.. in fact.. being fair.. she really isn't his responsibility now that she has completely alienated herself from him... why shud he think of his responsibilty towards her and their broken marriage when she has never evr thought of her responsibility towards him..

In fact I even felt it strange that today when his Baba was trying to convince him not to get married, then instead of saying 'I won't let you ruin your life, he was saying 'I wont let you do injustice to Archana'... hello... wat injustice..??? the girl herself left him a long time back and has never looked back... I understand that she was not responsible for the complaint... but even then has she made a single attempt to reconcile..??? Even if he does not marry Shravani, he is anyway gonna get divorced in 3 days... just cos manav does not answer back rudely.. everyone says whatever they want.. instead of guiding his son in a difficult time as this and assuring him tht they will handle the situation, he does not need to ruin his life.. he is accusing him of being 'unfair' to archana.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Archana has been trying lately . The girl fell to the ground crying . She went to the garage but Manav hates her ( due to his own reasons which I understand). She was crying trying to convince him.Then even at his house she told him that he still means a lot to her and she cannot bear the thought of him hitting her as it would insult their relationship .  Sachin's death has effected him very bad . He blames her for it .Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Tanyaz : Agree with you, I guess when she comes over to his house, he will slowly realise her genuine attempts and try to trust her and finally uncover the truth, the main reason he thinks she cud have probably made the complaint is that he hasn't seen any of her love all these months.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Arrey yaar , just bring them together . I don't care how , just do it please.
Tanyaz thumbnail
After today's episode it seems that Archu will not be going to his house .It will just be a divorce and soon after that Manav will marry Shravani.