Written Update/Vids/Pics 30th December

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gud episode, but shravani has agreed to marry manav.. I have seen that........... i wud rate 7/10
sensodyne thumbnail
Thanks for update:)
i really did not enjoy today's epi but i enjoyed last scene but i expected atleast an eye contact 😭
so i would 5/10 because Sushant screen presence was really less and i hated the shirt he wore today.Edited by nishr - 14 years ago
Alisha_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yhnx alot for the update
the epi was not so good i will rate it 5/10
just want manav n Archana 2gether.
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx Aarti 4 d luvely update🤗

yea,in precap they showed Manav tells sharavani to marry him..i found it extremely stuipdshravani is gonna giv lecture abt hw she doesn't care n fear being a single mother n she doesn't care abt society n bla bla dat tym Manav gonna propose her 4 marriage...whyyyy???coz dat girl just doesn't care abt the society...it's not making any sense...

2day we got such a lovely Mandir Scene of ArMan aftr such a long tym..whatever this marriage firsco i just want this to end soon...enough of separation n it's hight tym....nw we really need dozens of ArMan scenes...:(

i would giv  7.5/10.. it's coz of d last scene of ArMan n Varish is making so much effort to reunite ArMan😳...n .5 less coz of precap😡
Edited by GHT_ArMan - 14 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks for the update Aarti

Aww baba .. dunt worry, we understand that ArMan can't be apart !
I jst hope Manju leaves this house forever ! atleast, she won't knw wht happens in that house nd they'll hv peace !
the last scene ws so cute ! I hope they both see each other tomorrow .. nd I think by the dialogue Archu said, she'll refuse to divorce him nd ask fr a final chance, so she'll hv to live with him for a certain period under the same roof befr giving a final answer .. so no marriage fr now nd the misunderstandings wl b cleared .. which wl eventually lead Manav to a big dilemma nd we all knw what'll be his answer ..

as for the ratings, I wanna gv 10/10 for ArMan nd as the story is really moving fast nd manju is moving, I'd gv it a 7/10 which makes 8.5/10 😆

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@GHT_Arman:
Yep, mandir scene was veryyy   cute.
@tasnime:
Ye, the way Archu was saying that she has do sumthing for varshu, it seems very likely, infact this will happen for sure and we will be proved right by next PROMO of Pavitra Rishta............
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they still didn't show abt Sachin's gifts...

@tasnime..ohkkzzzz...i was thinking agar 3 din main sab decide hi hone wala hain then hw cum dat buzz article was saying archu is goin 2 cum at deshmukh residence ...yep nw i got it n thanx to u..yep it can b possble dat she will req 4 another chance..yayy...Go Archu Go...:)
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for posting . Made me sad to see Manav proposing to another girl and getting ready to forget about Archana , whatever the reason. I feel all sad today. Can't rate it .😭😭😭Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Aww, Baba is so sweet!

I want to see the mandir scene with Manav and Archana, I take that as a good sign of things to come