Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:44am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamu2002webkapRamyareshma12921royallifetimefanmvatsaChomelDayalNandwanisoujik27Babygirlsgonte86alphiehabsfanAMSTMADHVI420zeestar1newbie2sdavisqueenyER_ER_YAchanchal09redsumosoapwatcherbelvin92dhan0022librarypassOnly4DilishmystifyrecatmeowbutunaHeenapdivya221ekomascrazyballpps_ppssp87ahutaA HUGE FANsinipillaisur_aur_taalGHT_ArManGauri22hazel16KhaLidaHmushkan_2003devashree_htoothbrush13-ALI-sensodyneSexyLoRoarkl0veylazy_mariyum*Resham*.Mandy.Angelic_AminuuammoosMonu-SunNaakinara17Gur.N.coolmazkachazkaMissArshi-Ms.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update/Vids/Pics 30th December" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Gud episode, but shravani has agreed to marry manav.. I have seen that........... i wud rate 7/10

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aftvjunkie

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for update:)
i really did not enjoy today's epi but i enjoyed last scene but i expected atleast an eye contact Cry
so i would 5/10 because Sushant screen presence was really less and i hated the shirt he wore today.

Edited by nishr - 30 December 2009 at 9:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aftvjunkieXSilentPrayersX

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
yhnx alot for the update
the epi was not so good i will rate it 5/10
just want manav n Archana 2gether.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aftvjunkie

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
thanx Aarti 4 d luvely updateHug

yea,in precap they showed Manav tells sharavani to marry him..i found it extremely stuipdWackoshravani is gonna giv lecture abt hw she doesn't care n fear being a single mother n she doesn't care abt society n bla bla dat tym Manav gonna propose her 4 marriage...whyyyy???coz dat girl just doesn't care abt the society...it's not making any sense...

2day we got such a lovely Mandir Scene of ArMan aftr such a long tym..whatever this marriage firsco i just want this to end soon...enough of separation n it's hight tym....nw we really need dozens of ArMan scenes...:(

i would giv  7.5/10.. it's coz of d last scene of ArMan n Varish is making so much effort to reunite ArManEmbarrassed...n .5 less coz of precapAngry

Edited by GHT_ArMan - 30 December 2009 at 10:07am

aftvjunkie-ALI-

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged
thks for the update Aarti

Aww baba .. dunt worry, we understand that ArMan can't be apart !
I jst hope Manju leaves this house forever ! atleast, she won't knw wht happens in that house nd they'll hv peace !
the last scene ws so cute ! I hope they both see each other tomorrow .. nd I think by the dialogue Archu said, she'll refuse to divorce him nd ask fr a final chance, so she'll hv to live with him for a certain period under the same roof befr giving a final answer .. so no marriage fr now nd the misunderstandings wl b cleared .. which wl eventually lead Manav to a big dilemma nd we all knw what'll be his answer ..

as for the ratings, I wanna gv 10/10 for ArMan nd as the story is really moving fast nd manju is moving, I'd gv it a 7/10 which makes 8.5/10 LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArManaftvjunkie-ALI-Monu-SunNaa

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@GHT_Arman:
Yep, mandir scene was veryyy   cute.
@tasnime:
Ye, the way Archu was saying that she has do sumthing for varshu, it seems very likely, infact this will happen for sure and we will be proved right by next PROMO of Pavitra Rishta............

GHT_ArManMissArshi-

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:29am | IP Logged
they still didn't show abt Sachin's gifts...

@tasnime..ohkkzzzz...i was thinking agar 3 din main sab decide hi hone wala hain then hw cum dat buzz article was saying archu is goin 2 cum at deshmukh residence ...yep nw i got it n thanx to u..yep it can b possble dat she will req 4 another chance..yayy...Go Archu Go...:)

MissArshi-Monu-SunNaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top