Pavitra Rishta

archna manv ...mandir scn ..cute !! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GHT_ArMan

Originally posted by -Yas-

Originally posted by nishr

Yesss the best part of today was last scene but i am sure Manav and Archana are not gonna speak.
I agree, I doubt they will speak to one another..silent love Ermm

aww i knw it...bt i luv da way dey always talk with each other silently thorugh eyes...Embarrassed

thanx...so sweet!!Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "archna manv ...mandir scn ..cute !! (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
I think Manav's priorities changed. The baby is most important to him and because of that the baby's mother. Archana is not a priority any more ,she is not even important to him .
Yes  they are totally similar but things just did not work out for them. At least that is what I felt from the show and the precap.

pooh1612

IF-Rockerz

pooh1612

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
cute scene
hopefull both talk to each other!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top