Dill Mill Gaye

prediction concerning rids..editedFORAR/KAJEN FANS (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

adiarmaan

Goldie

adiarmaan

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

On todays episode it seemed pretty obvious that cv's r trying to create something between sid and ridz...

but i really hope it's one of the transition periods of sidna's love story, like remember when rahul-muskaan, abhi-nikki entered the show? it seemed like they r gonna ruin AR's love story...but that didn't happen as no one can ever break apart AR!!!! so it's not possible...
and if karan isn't coming back, at least they should keep the SidNa story going because otherwise i am afraid there are gonna be very few followers of SidMa and they will have to stop the show!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lankansporty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "prediction concerning rids..editedFORAR/KAJEN FANS (Page 6)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
to start off..  this is only my opinion
i think that people are getting really upset, which is understandable because for two years we have had AR, but i think that there is a very low chance that KSG will be back because there is a pending lawsuit and his name is in the press for the divorce, additionally his two movies are going on floors at the beginning of the year. if he does come back i will be thrilled though, don't get me wrong
however if he doesn't.
1. we aren't sure that SID and RIDZ are going to become a couple, thats the biggest thing, everyone has jumped to the conclusion b/c of the eyelock, even i did, but it may that happen but....
2. even if they do, i don't think we should jump on the jodi, the cv's have to do their job, they have to keep the show going and in reality riddhima will have to move on at some point of time, if they do show this track i hope that they will show it as a progression from hate, to tolerance, to friendship to them maybe maybe something else. however it should be very slow, b/c the character of riddhima is not the same anymore, she is going to be strict and mean.
3. i have heard the talk about the age difference  which i will, b/c i'm from the US, clear up right now,  in reality if sid is from the US then he would have to be at least 27 {4 years pre, 4 years med} to be doing his residency and in india you are 22/23 when you start your residency and then two years later ridz would be 24/25.

personally i think Karan Wahi and Jennifer are great actors, if they are given this track we should give them all one fair try, like all of you i am upset and slightly confused as to whats happening but these past few months have been a transition phase for DMG so i think if we stick with it DMG will deliver.

That's just my two cents : )

-Jaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.sharma

no way...that will not be acceptable to the viewers...sid is an intern where as ridz is a senior doctor now...and she is totally in love with armaan....tam will come back to sid eventually....let the story unfold after riddhimas track starts..only then we will get to know what is going to happen..

Hi!

Completely agree with you Mrs. Sharma! Word for word Tongue...

Besides there wasn't anything remotely hinting towards Sid & Riddhima's getting together in the promo... All they said was something like 'Agr pehli mulaqat aisi thi toh kahan tak jayegi yeh nafrat?'  That to me in no way says that Sid & Riddhima will be paired together... Waise bhi... Wasn't Amit/Abhi introduced into DMG this way too? I mean bumping into Riddhima etc and look how that turned out LOL...

Whatever it is... The CV's would NEVER think of killing Armaan... Not after they've seen what an uproar just his shooting/not being shown in DMG has caused.

I am certain Tammana will return... If Moulshree was going to leave don't you think TB would've released an article by now? They've always been the first to report on any changes in DMG... Most likely she'll (Tammana will) go to America and won't be able to stop thinking about Sid... She'll return and tell Sid she was wrong... She does love him etc etc...

Have faith guys! Big smile...

Take Care

Edited by N786 - 01 January 2010 at 9:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lankansportymrs.sharmaAlu-

Alu-

IF-Stunnerz

Alu-

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devildanca730

i think that people are getting really upset, which is understandable because for two years we have had AR, but i think that there is a very low chance that KSG will be back because there is a pending lawsuit and his name is in the press for the divorce, additionally his two movies are going on floors at the beginning of the year. if he does come back i will be thrilled though, don't get me wrong
however if he doesn't.
1. we aren't sure that SID and RIDZ are going to become a couple, thats the biggest thing, everyone has jumped to the conclusion b/c of the eyelock, even i did, but it may that happen but....
2. even if they do, i don't think we should jump on the jodi, the cv's have to do their job, they have to keep the show going and in reality riddhima will have to move on at some point of time, if they do show this track i hope that they will show it as a progression from hate, to tolerance, to friendship to them maybe maybe something else. however it should be very slow, b/c the character of riddhima is not the same anymore, she is going to be strict and mean.
3. i have heard the talk about the age difference  which i will, b/c i'm from the US, clear up right now,  in reality if sid is from the US then he would have to be at least 27 {4 years pre, 4 years med} to be doing his residency and in india you are 22/23 when you start your residency and then two years later ridz would be 24/25.

personally i think Karan Wahi and Jennifer are great actors, if they are given this track we should give them all one fair try, like all of you i am upset and slightly confused as to whats happening but these past few months have been a transition phase for DMG so i think if we stick with it DMG will deliver.

-Jaan

At your last point no 3 I dint think the cvs looked at that before either.I dont think they considered what age people can start medicine in india etc and what age they start at us..So that point may be very realistic but not for a show where they are millions of bloopers

Both are great actors but then why should we give them a try we want to stick with the couple who we've been shown being in love for two years.For us its not easy to forget that and what about sid-tammana fans why should they suffer.Cant the creatives give one track a happy ending

And about him being in the media so what everyone comes in the media for such issues did brad pitt stop acting when he cheated on his wife did chad michael murray stop acting.
And legal issue never been proved i've heard karan denied it himself
His two movies could be a reason but as far as i believe only one movie is starting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lankansporty-Nayab-

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliyaha

however if he doesn't.

-Jaan

At your last point no 3 I dint think the cvs looked at that before either.I dont think they considered what age people can start medicine in india etc and what age they start at us..So that point may be very realistic but not for a show where they are millions of bloopers

Both are great actors but then why should we give them a try we want to stick with the couple who we've been shown being in love for two years.For us its not easy to forget that and what about sid-tammana fans why should they suffer.Cant the creatives give one track a happy ending

And about him being in the media so what everyone comes in the media for such issues did brad pitt stop acting when he cheated on his wife did chad michael murray stop acting.
His two movies could be a reason but as far as i believe only one movie is starting

look as i said thats just what i think, and i don't think the creatives will bring up the age at all, it will be fans like you.
and like i said i know its not easy, it is not for me either, but the thing is that instead of complaining i am trying to look at it a little more positively,
other than that, this is not the same thing as brad and chad, or thats what i feel, other than that you are entitled to your own opinion,and it really does not matter the reason, just the fact that he is not coming back.  what are the cv's supposed to do?
but like i said, this is just a more realistic and positive way of looking at it, i will be open to any track as long as its done well.

-Jaan

Alu-

IF-Stunnerz

Alu-

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aliyaha

however if he doesn't.

-Jaan

look as i said thats just what i think, and i don't think the creatives will bring up the age at all, it will be fans like you.
and like i said i know its not easy, it is not for me either, but the thing is that instead of complaining i am trying to look at it a little more positively,
other than that, this is not the same thing as brad and chad, or thats what i feel, other than that you are entitled to your own opinion,and it really does not matter the reason, just the fact that he is not coming back.  what are the cv's supposed to do?
but like i said, this is just a more realistic and positive way of looking at it, i will be open to any track as long as its done well.

-Jaan

Ya we entitled to our own opinion well for some cultures age does become a big issue
For people with traditional thoughts they think this shouldn't happen however that's a small reason
when karan said he would come back if the production house called them obviously they can do something

What gets me annoyed is they throw out who they want and bring them back when they want

sonam_

Goldie

sonam_

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
yesterday's episode n all the discussions happening in the forum have really disturbed a lot of AR fans...!!! one thing that really bothers me the most is that why do such things happen only with AR...

muskaan remained single in the show for quite sometime, but was never paired with any1 else after rahul's exit...

atul is single since the second season began- never got linked with any other girl....

if tamana is not upto the mark as people say, then why not replace her... riddhima has been replaced thrice so why not tamana... cvs can jus bring in another actress with good potential to essay the role opposite karan wahi...

why do they even need to experiment with riddhima....???

every time a new character enters the show they disturb AR track... why not the others for a change...???

the problem here is not about karan wahi n jenny being together, but riddhima n siddhant being paired...

armaan riddhima shared such a special relationship... they even went thru a lot of probs... in spite of all this they got NOTHING at the end...!!! AR story seems so meaningless...

a beautiful love story with a heart breaking end....!!!!

bringing in a new face as riddhima never altered the essence of the show or even AR's track... there might have been minor changes brought in by each one of them to the character of riddhima, but this new track is really a very upsetting one....!!!!

lankansportyShipraP

fudgy

fudgy

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
For God's sake enough is enough!!! They are messing with our heads!! When everybody started adjusting a bit they've changed the whole plot! Sid and tam were so good together and rid and armaaan are just supposed to be together they can't change that. india forums needs to get ion touch with them and tell them that the viewers will nto accept this!

lankansportysonam_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top