Dill Mill Gaye

prediction concerning rids..editedFORAR/KAJEN FANS (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

arman_karan

IF-Rockerz

arman_karan

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
no way

riddhima only loves armaan

in dreams also they can't be separated

if cv's do so we will never accept this

i mean comon from starting of dmg armaan and riddhima are pair

how can they even think to link with some one else.............it's not acceptable

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "prediction concerning rids..editedFORAR/KAJEN FANS (Page 5)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rinxkashsujen

IF-Dazzler

rinxkashsujen

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
im getting the same feeling too!!!!!!!!!!!

:'(

sidtamanna

Groupbie

sidtamanna

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 5:25am | IP Logged
noooooooooooooo pl;s pls pls cvs i beg u frm my heart dont make my sidna jodi go away frm eachother.i cant take it.they r just made fr eachother n they r just the best wid eachother..im crazy abt karan n moulshrees lovestory n cant c anything happen like this 2 them.fr me new dmg is sidna.pls pls i dont want sid n tam 2 b aawy.bring in a twist not a prob but its sidna n riddhima wil always b fr armann......................my new year wil b really really bad if sidna r aawy frm eachother n i wil b heartbroken.i dont want moulshree 2 go away shes doing a gr8 job now n has improved lots n her pairing wid karan is just fantastic...pls pls dont scare the hell outta me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lankansporty

sonalibaral

sonalibaral

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Angrydont say that ridhima loves armaan and only armaan and nobody else and sid is truly truly made for tamanna and please yaar think +ve armaan will be back soon offcorse ksg only no worries kkkkkkkkWink

kutekhushi

kutekhushi

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged

This can not happen for sure yar dont worry

armaan and ridzz will come together

just wait and watch

Rosh.

IF-Rockerz

Rosh.

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 6:17am | IP Logged
ar/kajen fans plz read and comment now

sasya

sasya

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged
actually i think cv's will give sid and ridhima's jodi a chance because if the rumors about the fight between karan and cv's is true then they might not plan to bring armaan back.may be they  will see how well we receive this jodi,if we like them i dont think they will bring karan back other wise if the trp's will go down then they might bring armaan back.till then ridhima will be avoiding armaan topic before everyone.

rinxkashsujen

IF-Dazzler

rinxkashsujen

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged
@Sasya the rumours of the CVs suing Karan are false...my friends have met him recently and he has confirmed this

Edited by rinxkashsujen - 31 December 2009 at 8:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sasya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top