Dill Mill Gaye

prediction concerning rids..editedFORAR/KAJEN FANS (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

lastmin

Goldie

lastmin

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged

I was thinking along the same lines too!!! I thought maybe they will introduce a new character for Sid to fall in love with, but it could be that he falls in love with Rids - golly that would be very wierd!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "prediction concerning rids..editedFORAR/KAJEN FANS (Page 2)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rosh.

IF-Rockerz

Rosh.

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged
thanks guys for replying...makes me feel a little better..but i am really scared this may happen...used to hate tamanna but now want her to stay coz i love my ARmuch more...reaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy hope what i said never happens and cvs dont crush our already broken hearts this time..but dont you think this looks like the most likely scenario....really hope not though...IT CAN BE ONLY AR AND AR FOREVER...KAJEN plzzzzzzzzzz come back i dont want ridsidCry

Rosh.

IF-Rockerz

Rosh.

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:18am | IP Logged

wanted to add that as we all know jenny and karan wahi are good actors so its possible they wil have good chemistry and some of us may start liking them but my request to u all is plz dont let the cvs play with our feelings again...however good te chemistry maybe we ammy rids and sid tammy fans shouldnt accept ridsid pair ever....so guys IF  this EVER  happens plz be loyal fans and stand by ur fav couples...if it doesnt happen good luck to us and our beloved couple...praaaaayyyyinnnnnnngggggggSmileplz join

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lankansportypinkssSanju_

mrs.sharma

IF-Rockerz

mrs.sharma

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
topic maker the cvz will not do any such thing..they have tried it before also by pairing ridz with rahul and then abhimanyu..but this was not accepted by AR fans. AR are made for each other....the depth of their love as shown till now clearly tells that they are in seperable.if they are ready to give their life for the other surely the cvz will not make a mockery of this love by pairing ridz and sid....sid will get tamanna and riddhima,her armaan...is it not strange that both the names armaan and tamanna have the same meaning !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sidtamannajulaikhaChandani_CSanju_Alu-

Rosh.

IF-Rockerz

Rosh.

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.sharma

topic maker the cvz will not do any such thing..they have tried it before also by pairing ridz with rahul and then abhimanyu..but this was not accepted by AR fans. AR are made for each other....the depth of their love as shown till now clearly tells that they are in seperable.if they are ready to give their life for the other surely the cvz will not make a mockery of this love by pairing ridz and sid....sid will get tamanna and riddhima,her armaan...is it not strange that both the names armaan and tamanna have the same meaning !!
thanks mrs sharma...really hope so..yeah its strangeSmiledidnt notice before...hope karan is back and our kajen is backSmilethanks for  replying and making me feel so much betterSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mrs.sharmaSanju_

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
i dont think
nothing is perfect for this track except for CRUSH of sid over ridz

or maybe ridz add some maturity in sid and tech him the defination of love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_Alu-

jyothi_misri

jyothi_misri

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged
 Why people r getting such thoughts just  bcoz Ridz coming w/o Armaan.
 these thoughts itself r much more worse than the Ekta's shows where in it shows more than one marriages, divorces,etc.
instead get another girl for sid if they think so.

just a thought came to my mind, though i haven't followed the story completely, but with whatever knowledge i have, it seems to be that the 4 new interns are on that path where they r not able to realise what love exactly is. and at this pont of time ridz is making an entry n AR lovestory will come to light.
then they might actually know what love means.

Edited by jyothi_misri - 30 December 2009 at 10:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaHate_you---ayesha---sonam_Sanju_Alu-

sonam_

Goldie

sonam_

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged
oh no pls don say that...!!!! riddhima's only n only n only for armaan...!!!! n if the cvs cannot do justice to their love story they shouldn't ruin it either....!!!

Edited by sonam5357 - 30 December 2009 at 10:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alu-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top