Forum Games

Khanwars India -First Time in Hindi .. woohoo

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

FireOnIce

FireOnIce

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged
**Viewbie's note: Advertising of other sites is not allowed**

Hii guys, just wanted to post it down here about a new game which has been recently launched in India. I have been an online game for over an year now and I haven't come across a game where a foreign company took into consideration to make the game fully customized in Hindi language with hindi alphabets. They have added option in the game to play with English language as well though for users who are more comfortable with that. But i think its just a unique and different experience to play an online game which is in your own language.. isnt it !

Actually the special part of the game is that we play by selecting one of the 9 nations as our nation, and its first time that some game has 'India' as one of the nations or tribes howsoever they put it in to make it more familiar for all of our gamers. That actually made me happy and eager to atleast give it a try Tongue

Just for the fun, they have put in 'Pakistan' also as a nation which many people can select and play with. I think that just makes it more interesting Wink

Registration took like 2 mins. , and ofcourse all for free. As its for free, why not give it a try ?? Embarrassed  And you know what, .. it doesn't need all that high speed internet etc.. or any rubbish downloads.. its just a clean game, for some good fun..

i'm already playing there Smile Hopefully some other gamers may also change thier choice after trying the game as i know of ! LOL

Regards,
Sumit

Edited by souro - 30 December 2009 at 5:35pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khanwars India -First Time in Hindi .. woohoo" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top