Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Hunt is on for Nakusha's Lead

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Read an article which said the hunt for the main lead of the show is on. Ankur Nayyar, Rohit Bakshi, Vishal Singh and Ajay Singh Chaudhary are being considered. Rohit Bakshi and Ankur Nayyar said they have auditioned for the role but not heard back anything from the production team yet. It is said that the makers were interested in casting Ajay Singh Chaudhary but things did not work out between them. The entry of the main lead is expected to take place after a few weeks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hunt is on for Nakusha's Lead" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ladyinblu218

ladyinblu218

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I want Ankur in this Show...I miss him..i pray he gets the role..yippee

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Shruts!!! I wonder who they will finalize to play main lead!!!

-sumaiya-

IF-Rockerz

-sumaiya-

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing...I read that article too an i really hope Ankur Nayyar plays the male protagonist...haven't seen him on tv for a while n wud luv to see him paired opposite Mahi Vij

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.