Chit Chat

New Year Resolution 4 the Member above U (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

clodpolish's resolution shud be to not tell others to change avi ...LOL
(sry cudnt think of anything else)

LOL Its fine- but i told him "not" to change his avi.Tongue

Resolution for SOE - Watch taare zameen par everyday next year till you fill a bucket with tears.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Year Resolution 4 the Member above U (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
oh..i didnt read that properly....

tzp everyday??? no ways...

ok ur next resolution is dont think toooo much...(as the person in ur avi is doing) LOL

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

ok ur next resolution is dont think toooo much...(as the person in ur avi is doing) LOL

LOL Ok - till what limit should i think?LOL

Your forum name is inspired by taare zameen par only no?btw.

Your next resolution hmmm---Get the star you have brought on earth back to its place in the sky.LOL

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

LOL Ok - till what limit should i think?LOLno time limit..but dont over-do it..nahi to sochte hi rehjaoge LOL

Your forum name is inspired by taare zameen par only no?btw. u mean my username?? well then let me tell u...i registered 1st on IF with this username n then later on they made the movie using d hindi version of it...Embarrassed

Your next resolution hmmm---Get the star you have brought on earth back to its place in the sky.LOLu mean i shud die?? coz i refer to myself as dat "star" WinkLOL

ok ur next resolution is......use more siggys of kajol! she luks gud in that one..

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 12:01am | IP Logged

LOL Ok - till what limit should i think?LOLno time limit..but dont over-do it..nahi to sochte hi rehjaoge LOL

Jo hukum mere aaka.LOL

Your forum name is inspired by taare zameen par only no?btw. u mean my username?? well then let me tell u...i registered 1st on IF with this username n then later on they made the movie using d hindi version of it...Embarrassed

Wow ! Had you patented it, you could have a filed a case or something on aamir khan's production team.LOL Abhi bhi time hai- patent kara lo isse pehle aur koi use kare.LOL

Your next resolution hmmm---Get the star you have brought on earth back to its place in the sky.LOLu mean i shud die?? coz i refer to myself as dat "star" WinkLOL

LOLOk ok !LOL
ok ur next resolution is......use more siggys of kajol! she luks gud in that one..

Next resolution ----If possible change one thing out of avi or siggy----gives an impression like you see nothing in the world except katrina.Embarrassed (The siggy and avi are very nice btw :) )

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 4:52am | IP Logged
^ post a lot more in CC section in 2010 =p

souro

souro

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Get into a Med school

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 5:00am | IP Logged
^ hehe... well =p uss mein abhi time hai... I'm gonna get a Biochemistry degree first which is for 3 yrs then do Medicine as a postgraduate =p

Sourooooooooooo... abhi tumhe kaun sa new year reslotuion doon... erm... hehe...

oh yhhhh... how bout get a new pic of urself for ur MSN display pic =p (current one is nice too... magar jabse tumse chatting kar rahi hoon yehi hai lol)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top