Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pinky- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yes i canπŸ˜†

resolution... do something so bad at i-f that u get banned n  then keep bugging them untill they un-ban uπŸ˜†
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That's an interesting one. Maybe I'll start  with bugging Star and you. πŸ˜†

Resolution for Pinky: Press the 'Like' button for all the posts on IF

Resolution 4 Souro: Watch MNIK... don't miss a minute of it... and sit through all the songs too... no fast forwarding at all... ho sakhe to cinema main bhi dekh lena πŸ˜‰
souro thumbnail
Resolution for Rukhi: Don't watch MNIK at all πŸ˜†
😲... my mouth just dopped open reading that!!!
There's me har roz chatting wid u bout how I've been waiting for MNIK for agessssss... and tht u shud watch it too it'll be gr8 etc etc

aur tum... 😲... no way! I'm am deffo gonna watch it! πŸ˜›

Resolution for Souro: Post an article in the newspaper 'Wife - Wanted' and go on a dinner with every single one tht responds to it =p
souro thumbnail
Nooo... not all of them 😲 Thousands of girls will wanna marry me πŸ˜³and the restaurant won't have space for all of themπŸ˜†

Resolution for Rukhaya: Go to college and tell your friends that you have an invisible friend and he is standing ryt there with you guys

Edited by souro - 14 years ago
^ arre Souro... one at a time sabko le jaana hai not all together hehe

lol... u knw if I did tht my friends wudn't be shocked or confused hehe... tht's the kinda stuff they expect from me lol... they think I'm crazzyyy hehe

4 Souro: Ring ur Mum and tell her ke tumne ek larki choose karli hai aur aaj shaam ko shaadi hai pohoch sakhe to pohoch jaaye varna unke bigaar bhi tum shaadi karlo ge hehe
souro thumbnail
My mum will be relieved. Sochegi ke chalo kamvaqt ne shaadi toh ki πŸ˜†

Resolution for Rukhaya: Go into the baby section of any store and ask a sales girl 'Do u have diapers for my size??'
πŸ˜†
hahahahahahaha!!! lol

Resolution for Souro: wen u step out of the house... the first girl u see... I want you to sing 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' song to her (hehe... it's the song tht's playing now on my laptop lol... cudn't think of anything else lol)
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
resolution for rukhi: watch mnik every month of d year.....πŸ˜†