Pavitra Rishta

Reality Check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll

Who will win Nach baliye 5? if at it happens?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am little bit biased and my vote goes to Archana and Manav hands down

What about u guys??????😛😉😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yup....SBS said Ankita-Sushant wld be their  first choice fr the show...mine 2.👍🏼
Spartacus thumbnail
thank u so much Piya,,,,,,,,,,,,👏
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

there is no competition , it's Sushita all the way.

Spartacus thumbnail

i hope so they dance really well,,,,,

their chemistry is contagious,, they set the stage on fire with their performance.

But love to see them compete with the rest of the stars and i hope they win hands down

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
of course Sushita, nd I'm not saying this bcoz I'm a big fan of them, but they truely rock nd the first choice ws wl deservd !! thk yuh SBS !

Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Sushita no doubt, cos they are very good dancers, have that x-factor (their offscreen cute chemistry) are entertaining, and most importantly, they are very popular and have a big fan following, in shows like Nach Baliye, public voting is very important.
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Do Archana and Manav have a good fan following in India?  I was always wondering.  From the TRPs I can tell that the show is popular, but what about ArMan as a pair? 

As for the actual question, definitely Archana and Manav.  I'm obviously a fan, but I can say objectively they are the best dancers.  Sushant especially, he is amazing and he makes it look so effortless (he's been trained by Shiamak Davar and it certainly shows).  Whether they're together in reality or not, you can tell from all of their offscreen moments that Sushant and Ankita make a really genuine couple.  They're not fake around each other, they like to play with and hit each other, they're always laughing, they're both really good-looking, and to top it off they have amazing chemistry... its so real.

If they really do have a good fan following and if they would be together in real life then they would be the perfect contestants.