Bandini

Another sanraj moments-Sanraj Reunion 2 pg 37 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 40

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Anu just check and confirm. i sent it again

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Another sanraj moments-Sanraj Reunion 2 pg 37 (Page 7)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu_cooldude

IF-Dazzler

anu_cooldude

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
@ Vidya
Now I did get..

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
If u people feel it worthy, plz try to finish it off. my mind is stuck up. it is not in the position to imagine any thing now abt sanraj.

If u people feel any changes are required u can do. u have full rights on this

New year Gifts - Two Kohinoor Diamonds in DM World

All the family members are sitting in living room and discussing abt the new year party. by the time Duggu, kaddu, Meghana & Rasik comes into the house and joins with them
Santu, Toral & Khemi three of them went to kitchen to prepare lunch for all the family members. even kaddu also comes and joins with them. they all are in happy mood playing jokes on others. they were enjoying a lot. Moti sees this scene and feels jeoulous on them.
Santu asks champu to put all the dishes on dinning table for lunch and calls every body to come there. Every body comes except DM. Baa asks santu abt DM. she says no idea, may be malik is there in room only. baa tells santu to go and call him. Santu comes to their room. DM was sitting on the bed and doing some gift packings. Santu sees that and asks what he is doing.
He tells santu that yday whatever gift they got from the shop for all the family members, he is packing them in a gift pack. she calls him for tea. both will come down. Baa asks DM what he was doing? He tells that he was doing some office work. they want to keep it as surprise.
After having lunch every body was sitting on the living room except DM (he left his room as still he is pending with gift packs) and started discussing abt the gifts what they got from their better halfs.
First Meghana shows a very beautiful saree and neckles which rasik presented her on new year and she tells that she is going to wear that in todays party
Kaddu shows her saree and set which she got from duggu as new year gift and she also says the same that she is going to wear that in todays party
Toral tells that Hiten got some thing but he didn't show me what he got. Every body asks hiten to show them then he shows a nice baby pick saree and the set (it was really amazing, hats of to Hiten selection)
Khemi shows her light blue color saree and set to them (looks gud), which arjan got for her
Baa Shows red saree, spects (as her spects became old) and some books which bapuji got for her.
Champu shows her new light green saree to them. Santu got that for her
Even Moti shows her Blue color saree and set, as khanji got it for her. Khanji worked over time as moti is staying in m-mansion and got the gift for her
Every body asks Santu show her gift. Santu says that she will wear that saree in the party, as she want to give surprise to them. DM looks every thing
Every body decides to take rest for some time and they goes to their rooms. Santu comes to their room. DM asks she didn't get upset that DM didn't get any gift for her? she tells no. i am not at all and i am not fond of sarees and jewels also.
Baa comes to DM room and asks him what he got for santudi? he says nothing. then she feels bad and tells that now how santu will feel infront of them, they all got some of the other things from their husbands. only Santu didn't get anything and tells that she didn't think that DM will be that much of dufford. Santu says its fine. i don't have any issue. i have so many new things with me, i will pick one nice one from that will ware in the evening. don't worry.
suddenly DM starts laughing and tells that he got gifts for all, how will forget his sweet santudi.

Note: My main idea was DM presenting a Love shape diamond to santudi infront of every body by saying, he loves her a lot and tells that in real world only one kohinoor diamond exists
but in my life there are two kohinoor diamonds are there. one is my past (Subhi) and second one is my present & future wife santudi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15cuckoo_chand

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
This is the one i sent to u and leena

anu_cooldude

IF-Dazzler

anu_cooldude

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
New year Gifts
All the family members are sitting in living room and discussing about the new year party.  Duggu, kaddu, Meghana & Rasik comes into the house and joins  them in their conversation.
Santu, Toral & Khemi went to kitchen to prepare lunch for all the family members. Even kaddu also comes and joins  them. They all are in happy mood and cracking  jokes on others. They were enjoying a lot. Moti sees this scene and feels jealous ..
Santu asks champu to put all the dishes on dinning table for lunch and calls every body to come there. Every body comes except DM. Baa asks santu about DM. She says she has no idea. Baa tells santu to go and call him. Santu comes to their room. DM was sitting on the bed and doing some gift packings. Santu sees that and asks what he is doing.
He tells santu that yday whatever gift they got from the shop for all the family members, he is packing them in a gift pack. she calls him for tea. . Baa asks DM what he was doing? He tells that he was doing some office work. They want to keep it as a surprise.
After having lunch every body were sitting on the living room except DM (he left his room as still he is pending with gift packs) and started discussing about the gifts what they got from their better halfs.
First Meghana shows a very beautiful saree and necklace which rasik presented her on new year and she tells that she is going to wear that in todays party
Kaddu shows her saree and set which she got from duggu as new year gift and she also says the same that she is going to wear that for todays party
Toral tells that Hiten got some thing but he didn't show me what he got. Every body asks hiten to show them then he shows a nice baby pink saree and the set (it was really amazing, hats of to Hiten selection)
Khemi shows her light blue color saree and set to them (looks gud), which arjan got for her
Baa Shows red saree, spects (as her spects became old) and some books which bapuji got for her.
Champu shows her new light green saree to them. Santu got that for her
Even Moti shows her Blue color saree and set, as khanji got it for her. Khanji worked over time as moti is staying in m-mansion and got the gift for her
Every body asks Santu to show her gift. Santu says that she will wear that saree in the party, as she wants to give surprise to them. DM looks every thing
Every body decides to take rest for some time and they goes to their rooms. Santu comes to their room. DM asks she didn't get upset that DM didn't get any gift for her? she tells she is not upset and that she is not fond of sarees and jewels .
Baa comes to DM room and asks him what he got for santudi? he says nothing. then she feels bad and tells that now how santu will feel infront of them, they all got some of the other things from their husbands. only Santu didn't get anything and tells that she didn't think that DM will be that much of dufford. Santu says its fine. i don't have any issue. i have so many new things with me, i will pick one nice one from that will were in the evening. don't worry.
suddenly DM starts laughing and tells that he got gifts for all, how will  he forget his sweet santudi.

Suddenly someone rings the bell of M-mansion. A man comes and gives a jewelry box to Champakali.
Everyone were so eager to know what was in that  box. So Toral open it and finds a beautiful heart shaped pendent.
The next question on everybody's mind was that who bought it and for whom.
Toral : Its obvious that Hiten bought it for me.Who else can be more romantic than Hiten.
Kaduu: What do you think Shashank is not romantic, I'm sure he got this for me.
Khemi did'nt say anything as she knows her bacteria pati won't get for any heart shaped pendent but would get for her packets of yogurt.
The ladies began snatching the box.
The guys came and they tell that they never ordered for anything.
All were dumfounded .they were wondering who got this.
Then DM comes and tells that he got it for Santu.
All jaws dropped ,blinked their eyes. They couldn't believe that DM would get such a beautiful piece for Santu.
Santu overwhelmed on hearing this..
DM continues

that in real world only one kohinoor diamond exists
but in my life there are two kohinoor diamonds are there. one is my past (Subhi) and second one is my present & future wife santudi

Everyone were touched by his words.Tears in Santu's eyes.
DM comes close to her and wipes her tears and asks her to smile.
 He ties the pendent for Santu in front of everyone.
All claps.
Toral: See Hiten how romantic your father is,please learn something from him.
Hiten: Accha -you mean  I' m not romantic and he chases her.They leave the hall.
Everyone leaves the room so that DM could have some time with Santu.
DM:Happy, my dear jaan
Santu: Yes
DM: but I'm not happy
Santu: why
DM: You did'nt give me any gift
Santu: Close your eyes.
Santu takes DM's hands and place it over her stomach and says this your gift.
DM opens his eyes and with full zeal and zest carries her and circles around.
He openly says He loves his Santudi.......... Santu kisses him at cheeks.

This concept was proposed by Vidya and  I have just made the ending.
hope you will like our joint collaboration
I give full credit to Vidya..

Edited by anu_cooldude - 01 January 2010 at 5:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15cuckoo_chandbahanevrsharmaleena04

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Thx anu. U gave nice finishing touch. u would have changed my writing part also in ur own words.

Just Concept is mine. But the credit goes to the writers, that is u.

Thx a lot for fullfilling my wish. u know i got stuck up with this from past 2 days, bcz of this stupid track.

anu_cooldude

IF-Dazzler

anu_cooldude

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
@ Vidya -howz this?
Want anything else?

anu_cooldude

IF-Dazzler

anu_cooldude

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrsharma

Thx anu. U gave nice finishing touch. u would have changed my writing part also in ur own words.

Just Concept is mine. But the credit goes to the writers, that is u.

Thx a lot for fullfilling my wish. u know i got stuck up with this from past 2 days, bcz of this stupid track.
To feel better just take the photos of Maujan and play darts on it or box them-You will feel better..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top