Another sanraj moments-Sanraj Reunion 2 pg 37

anu_cooldude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
DM and Santu are on their way to Viji's place. In the car both look at each other and Santu seems to be very shy and the she looks into the window.Suddenly DM holds Santu's soft hands and place it on his chest. Santu could feel her maalik's heartbeat. She comes and sits next to DM and lays her head on his shoulders. Dm smiles. The car breaks down and the driver goes in search for some tools somewhere.Santu moves away from DM and again peeps through the window.It begins to rain slightly.She couldn't resist herself and jumps out of the car.She plays in the rain like an excited peacock would do. At first DM did not approve this because he did'nt want his Santudi to fall sick.He beckons her but she is enjoying in the rain.DM stares at her and is mesmerized by her beauty. Santu trips and there she lays on DM 's hands.They have an eyelock.. Thud Thud Thunder!!!!!!!!!!! Hearing this Santu screams maalik and hugs DM tightly.Very tightly .DM covers her ears and asks her to be calm. DM looks at Santu who's eyes were closed due to fear.He kisses her at the cheeks. Santu opens her eyes and gives a faint smile..But DM wanted something .His eyes were expecting something from santu.Santu the dufford did'nt know what it was. He was so desperate for it but was reluctant to not ask santu for it. Guess what he wanted a kiss back..Puzzled Santu asked DM whether he wanted something.Dm in a slightly angry mode gets into the car without answering her question... Santu still puzzled did'nt know what to do. She tries talking to him but he does not respond. As time passed santu fell asleep. Dm just shut his eyes but was still expecting a kiss from Santu.. Santu got up and she sees a Dm asleep. thinking that her maalik was asleep she asks him what he wanted and kisses him. DM gets up and this frightens Santu.... Guys I just wish for such but little more better Sanraj moments. Hope you liked it. Criticism is not the enemy of art but its handmaindens. So feel free in posting your views..   Read more on subsequent pages-  4,6,7,10,12,15,20,27 ,34,36,37    Anu                Edited by anu_cooldude - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anu It's amazing, Speechless

👏

vrsharma thumbnail
I think just bcz of us only Dumb cv's got this Bacteria, Moulik & Moti track. Bcz of this track we got to know abt so many gud writers. Every body is doing a great job here by posting cute SANRAJ scences.
now most of the people stopped watching the show. just We are enjoying in this forum like any thing with our own scences.
Edited by vrsharma - 14 years ago
vkalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who is this VJ person? could it  be copetition do you guys think? is it a new character ?
anu_cooldude thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrsharma

Anu It's amazing, Speechless

👏

thanks vidya for your support..

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful one Anu...

We all know santu is dufford but you can make her more romantic in your post so DM don't have to explain his needs everytime...

Anu, in your next post, please make santu romantic😉
anu_cooldude thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna44

Beautiful one Anu...

We all know santu is dufford but you can make her more romantic in your post so DM don't have to explain his needs everytime...

Anu, in your next post, please make santu romantic😉

Hmm okk Anna-lets see how we can make Santu romantic..
anu_cooldude thumbnail
Leena -you are back.
Where were you?
vrsharma thumbnail
Anu Now a days i am not seeling leena in this forum.

I am missing her updates on new promos.
chalia thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrsharma

Anu Now a days i am not seeling leena in this forum.

I am missing her updates on new promos.

Leena where are you?
And Rakhie come back soon!😉