Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Is it Love at First Sight for AbHer ?

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
After yesterday's episode it looks like for both Abeer and Leher..its love at first sight😳😳..Abeer is definitely all out to impress Leher😉😳..but I m sure Leher will not to b too open about her feelings for Abeer..she might show some attitude in the beginning like a typical girl😉😛..

When Abeer was playing cricket on the streets,u can see how Leher was interested in seeing how Abeer is performing😉 and poor Abeer misses the catch while looking at Leher😆😆😳..

Also I loved the scene where Abeer sees her face for the first time when her dupatta falls on his face and both hv that cute eye-locking moment for 2 secs😳..I know we hv seen such scene in many films and serials,but because of Gaurav's acting and the way he was looking at Leher,the scene looked very romantic and special😳😳..

I m also impressed with this girl Leher👍🏼..I think Yami Gautam is perfectly portraying the role of Leher..she is matured and knows her responsibilities..very much opposite to Abeer's character and thats the catch because opposites always attract😛

But I would love to see this love story going for some time rather than instant love between them because this will mean the same old family problems and kitchen politics

It will b more interesting if Abeer tries to pataofy Leher with his antics and they both get into small cute arguments everytime😉 and then slowly Abeer realizes his responsibilities because of Leher's influence in his life and then finally both can confess their feelings for each other😳..it will b fun to see Leher and Abeer's cute romantic fights before love actually happens😳

So what do you'll prefer..Love at First Sight ? or Love in Chori Chori Chupke chupke style ?😉😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed! Love at fist it is for both AbHer. That scene was so cute when abeer was on that motorcycle and was just staring at Leher's house😳..he was just waiting for her to come out..that was soo sweet😳..
And yah..am sure Leher will show some attitude, she doesnt seem those sharmili kinda girls..i m sure she will abeer a tuff tym initially..lol..but baad mein toh i m sure our droololicious Abeer will settle things..lol

Yah, Leher was interested in seeing what he was doing, I love dthe way she was trying to show abeer that she is "ignoring"him..lol..and  when the scene when abeer misses that catch was sooo adorable.😳

GK was fab in that scene but you know we kinda know that GK will rock every scene but that scene toh was mind-blowing. His expressions...hayyyyee....But but but..Yami..OMG..she surprised me big tym! Her acting is just soo good. 😃

Both GK and Yami were just fab.They gave life to the characters of Abeer and Leher.

-Khushi

Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

After yesterday's episode it looks like for both Abeer and Leher..its love at first sight😳😳 definitely yar.. it surely is love at first sight, for Abeer at least.... ..Abeer is definitely all out to impress Leher😉hmmm.. an interesting story line is up... Abeer ji khub mehnat karne wale hain Leher ko impress karne mein....😳..but I m sure Leher will not to b too open about her feelings for Abeer..she might show some attitude in the beginning like a typical girl😉😛.. ya right... typical girls... i feel zyada nakhre nahin dikhana chahiye... come girl look at the man... isnt he too handsome to resist????😆😉

When Abeer was playing cricket on the streets, i loved that you know... its very interesting how they have made Abeer an ordinary guy, i mean his the lead of the show but still he is very normal and ordinary like all other boys of his age.. and i love this thing about him....u can see how Leher was interested in seeing how Abeer is performing😉lolz... arey Abeer mein tou koi bhi inerest le sakti hai, itna Handsome boy ka game dekhna tou pare ga hi naa....😉     and poor Abeer misses the catch while looking at Leher😆 ch chch... thats why people say... ke larki ka chakkr hi kharab hota hai... acha khasa insaan bekaar ho jata hai😉😆😳..

Also I loved the scene where Abeer sees her face for the first time when her dupatta falls on his face and both hv that cute eye-locking moment for 2 secs me too... it was awesome... too cute....😳..I know we hv seen such scene in many films and serials,but because of Gaurav's acting and the way he was looking at Leher,the scene looked very romantic and special😳😳..  right, though being repitative and old... the scene looked all fresh... thanks to Gaurav's skills of managing that....😳

I m also impressed with this girl Leher👍🏼..I think Yami Gautam is perfectly portraying the role of Leher..she is matured and knows her responsibilities..very much opposite to Abeer's character and thats the catch because opposites always attract😛  even i admired her character, very well created and yes Yami surely is pulling it off very well..... and yes oppesites they are... and are surly going to attract soon...

But I would love to see this love story going for some time rather than instant love between them because this will mean the same old family problems and kitchen politics right... i also want to see loads of romance before this serial getting into family drama and houshold politics... come on creatives we want to see the development of AbHer's love story....

It will b more interesting if Abeer tries to pataofy Leher with his antics and they both get into small cute arguments everytime😉 'pataofy'...lolz... you devised a nice term here... though it took sometime for me to understand that... but yes i also wanna see how our ABEER tries to hook Leher... it will be interesting to watch and then slowly Abeer realizes his responsibilities because of Leher's influence in his life and then finally both can confess their feelings for each otherwow yar... you have predicted the whole storyline... and yes i strongly agree to you... the kind of story you want is the best thing to do, i guess....😳..it will b fun to see Leher and Abeer's cute romantic fights before love actually happens  yes...😳

So what do you'll prefer..Love at First Sight ? or Love in Chori Chori Chupke chupke style ?😉😛 fo me the love has actually happened at first sight... but than i want to see the chori chori chupke chupke style too...😉

innteresting post,
i really enjoyed replying to it...

love,
Suhana.

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jo  your post  is  as  usual  👍🏼
hmm...finally  a  love  story.....😳 which  seems  to  have  loads  of  dum.......well for  me right  now   both  Leher  and  Abeer   are  attracted  towards  each  other....😊 which   will  gradually  develop into  love.I  want  to  see   love  developing between  them at  a gradual  pace n  it  shouldn't  be  rushed  romance. It  would  be  great  to  see Leher  showing  Abeer  a  bit  of   attitude.....pataoing  her  shouldn't  be  an  easy  task  for  Abeer....😆😆thodi  mehnat  toh  karne do  use.......😆
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
loved der love at first sight....but i wanna see some nok jhok type in der love story...
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I loved their first meeting.But i think it was more attraction than love.Hoping for more incredible scenes in the future.
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good post jyoti.

I think I would prefer attraction at first sight but then the journey thereafter goes slowly so we dont miss any romantic scenes between them. The reason fro this is coz most of the times we are attracted to someone in the first instance but loving a person is something else. So it will nice to see a slow and beautiful journey.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Khushi_

Agreed! Love at fist it is for both AbHer. That scene was so cute when abeer was on that motorcycle and was just staring at Leher's house😳..he was just waiting for her to come out..that was soo sweet😳..

U know this song "Mere samne wali khidki par ek chaand sa tukda rehta hai" suits perfect for Abeer right now na😛

And yah..am sure Leher will show some attitude, she doesnt seem those sharmili kinda girls..i m sure she will abeer a tuff tym initially..lol..but baad mein toh i m sure our droololicious Abeer will settle things..lol
Yeah Leher for few days will enjoy playing this hide and seek game with Abeer now😆😛

Yah, Leher was interested in seeing what he was doing, I love dthe way she was trying to show abeer that she is "ignoring"him..lol..and  when the scene when abeer misses that catch was sooo adorable.😳
already the eye-locking moments r killing us na😆😳

GK was fab in that scene but you know we kinda know that GK will rock every scene but that scene toh was mind-blowing. His expressions...hayyyyee....But but but..Yami..OMG..she surprised me big tym! Her acting is just soo good. 😃
Khushi she acted in a show called chaand ke paar chalo earler..she was impressive in that one too😳

Both GK and Yami were just fab.They gave life to the characters of Abeer and Leher.
I m already going crazy for them😆😳

-Khushi

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suhana Ahmed

When Abeer was playing cricket on the streets, i loved that you know... its very interesting how they have made Abeer an ordinary guy, i mean his the lead of the show but still he is very normal and ordinary like all other boys of his age.. and i love this thing about him....u can see how Leher was interested in seeing how Abeer is performing😉lolz... arey Abeer mein tou koi bhi inerest le sakti hai, itna Handsome boy ka game dekhna tou pare ga hi naa....😉     and poor Abeer misses the catch while looking at Leher😆 ch chch... thats why people say... ke larki ka chakkr hi kharab hota hai... acha khasa insaan bekaar ho jata hai😉😆😳..

I m also impressed with this girl Leher👍🏼..I think Yami Gautam is perfectly portraying the role of Leher..she is matured and knows her responsibilities..very much opposite to Abeer's character and thats the catch because opposites always attract😛  even i admired her character, very well created and yes Yami surely is pulling it off very well..... and yes oppesites they are... and are surly going to attract soon...

It will b more interesting if Abeer tries to pataofy Leher with his antics and they both get into small cute arguments everytime😉 'pataofy'...lolz... you devised a nice term here... though it took sometime for me to understand that... but yes i also wanna see how our ABEER tries to hook Leher... it will be interesting to watch and then slowly Abeer realizes his responsibilities because of Leher's influence in his life and then finally both can confess their feelings for each otherwow yar... you have predicted the whole storyline... and yes i strongly agree to you... the kind of story you want is the best thing to do, i guess....😳..it will b fun to see Leher and Abeer's cute romantic fights before love actually happens  yes...😳

So what do you'll prefer..Love at First Sight ? or Love in Chori Chori Chupke chupke style ?😉😛 fo me the love has actually happened at first sight... but than i want to see the chori chori chupke chupke style too...😉

innteresting post,
i really enjoyed replying to it...

love,
Suhana.

[/QUOTE]

Suhaana loved your reply..looks like we all r sailing in the same ship of AbHer😆😳..u know the fact that the male lead is just a boy next door..an ordinary guy and not larger than life character is what attracted me the most about Abeer😳..he is flying kites..playing cricket in the galli..these stuffs any college boy will do in real life and Abeer is no different😳..

As far as attraction is concerned they r already attracted I feel😆😳..bas enjoying this hide and seek game for the moment😉😛

That pataofy is a typical Mumbaiyya term😆..boys in Mumbai use this term for girls😉😆..I m sure Abeer will introduce some Lucknowi term for Leher too😛
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: namita25

Jo  your post  is  as  usual  👍🏼
hmm...finally  a  love  story.....😳 which  seems  to  have  loads  of  dum.......well for  me right  now   both  Leher  and  Abeer   are  attracted  towards  each  other....😊 which   will  gradually  develop into  love.I  want  to  see   love  developing between  them at  a gradual  pace n  it  shouldn't  be  rushed  romance. It  would  be  great  to  see Leher  showing  Abeer  a  bit  of   attitude.....pataoing  her  shouldn't  be  an  easy  task  for  Abeer....😆😆thodi  mehnat  toh  karne do  use.......😆

Yeah me too don't want love so soon😆..let it b attraction for the time being and gradually both should develop serious feelings for each other😳..I can see Abeer becoming the Majnu soon and giving sleepless night to his Dadima and mother😆