About Manav 's Father

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys dont u think that Manav's father does a bit too much supporting Archana, i mean he was not even there after Manav and Archana wedding and also when Archana was living at Manav house after marriage. i mean why is he doing so much overacting,it look all fake to me. it make sense if Manav's uncle does that coz he was there after during the wedding and also when Archana was at manav place, but to be honest i don't like when anyone supports Archana, coz its her fault completely according to me
I dont think that only Archana is to be blamed for this...
Yes, she commited 1 mistake and we all do commit,
but its more of circumstances which are responsible....
This is also true that only Archana can make Manav happy.....
i know but i just dont know why manav's father being so suppootive he dont even know the whole story.
yep Archana did mistake...bt we can't blame archu 4 everything...yep probably she is responsible indirectly...she didn't listen Manav...n that was her biggest mistake..bt am glad dat nw she knws her happiness lies with him only...n at d end of d day i want our ArMan together...as missing them together n their scenes so much:(
Originally posted by puredesi21

i know but i just dont know why manav's father being so suppootive he dont even know the whole story.

coz his father knws...what knd of grl Archu is...n he knws his son well...n he always thinks archu is just perfct 4 manav coz she is exactly like him(manav)😳
the biggest fact is ...that damodar is manav's father ....and parent's r always concerned about their kids .....and he has always supported manav....!!
which father in this world would not want a lovely girl like Archana for his son. Plus he knows that no one in this world loves his son more than this girl . He is also well aware of the love his son has for her .
Originally posted by Tanyaz

which father in this world would not want a lovely girl like Archana for his son. Plus he knows that no one in this world loves his son more than this girl . He is also well aware of the love his son has for her .

👏
Originally posted by Tanyaz

well said. agreed completely,👏

I don't find it wrong when Damodar supports Archana.. he has seen the world and knows that Manav is too much in turmoil right now to see the clear picture... plus there's no doubt that Archana is a lovely girl and perfect for his son.. he knows Manav well and that he wont be happy without her... so he wants to unite them..

But I do find it weird when he accuses Manav of being unfair with Archana.. she herself walked out of that house, showed no interest in keeping up the relationship, eventually the matter went up to divorce... even though she didn't make the police complaint.. she hasn't made any attempt to reconcile... in all probability... even if Manav was not marrying Shravani, they wud be getting separated cos of the divorce.. so how is manav 'unfair'. He has probably no idea how much pain Manav has gone through.. any other guy wud have broken off the relationship the day he was accused of being a pimp by his wife and her in laws.. Manav has to hear things from everybody cos he respects and does not revolt... after trying his best to protect his marriage... (and failing) is this what he shud be hearing.. that he is 'unfair' to his ex-wife.. What does Damodar really expect of him...???