Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

puredesi21

puredesi21

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Hey guys dont u think that Manav's father does a bit too much supporting Archana, i mean he was not even there after Manav and Archana wedding and also when Archana was living at Manav house after marriage. i mean why is he doing so much overacting,it look all fake to me. it make sense if Manav's uncle does that coz he was there after during the wedding and also when Archana was at manav place, but to be honest i don't like when anyone supports Archana, coz its her fault completely according to me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

j&b84

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "About Manav 's Father" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I dont think that only Archana is to be blamed for this...
Yes, she commited 1 mistake and we all do commit,
but its more of circumstances which are responsible....
This is also true that only Archana can make Manav happy.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MOHINI26GHT_ArMan

puredesi21

puredesi21

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
i know but i just dont know why manav's father being so suppootive he dont even know the whole story.

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
yep Archana did mistake...bt we can't blame archu 4 everything...yep probably she is responsible indirectly...she didn't listen Manav...n that was her biggest mistake..bt am glad dat nw she knws her happiness lies with him only...n at d end of d day i want our ArMan together...as missing them together n their scenes so much:(

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puredesi21

i know but i just dont know why manav's father being so suppootive he dont even know the whole story.

coz his father knws...what knd of grl Archu is...n he knws his son well...n he always thinks archu is just perfct 4 manav coz she is exactly like him(manav)Embarrassed

sjain

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 5:14am | IP Logged
the biggest fact is ...that damodar is manav's father ....and parent's r always concerned about their kids .....and he has always supported manav....!!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 5:21am | IP Logged
which father in this world would not want a lovely girl like Archana for his son. Plus he knows that no one in this world loves his son more than this girl . He is also well aware of the love his son has for her .

sjain

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

which father in this world would not want a lovely girl like Archana for his son. Plus he knows that no one in this world loves his son more than this girl . He is also well aware of the love his son has for her .

Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top