Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Ola, Hello Friends!
I am Imran, I am huge fan of Disney, You will be seeing me here from now on. 
The Development team of Disney World Forum & I, have joined up to entertain all of you members here. I have been a silent viewer of this forum and I believe its time to have some Fun!

Before I carry on, I'd like to say that this Idea is loosely adapted from the CFC Forum Big smile

We are introducing, SOTM
It is called Show of the Month! Yes Show of the Month!

Since The channel Disney have a lot of shows and Unlike Other channel forums, We only have One 1 forum, We thought of choosing one Show as a Months Highlight. Still Confused? Confused  No Worries, I'm here EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..

So What we are Planning to Do is that, One Month we will choose one Show, For example,
For the month of February We will choose, Wizards Of Waverly Place. For that whole month, We will be doing things related to Wizards Of Waverly Place. Maybe we can Post a Discussion topic, Discussing Why we like Wizard Of Waverly Place ?? Which character we like the best, What kind of Improvements shall the Director/Producer should make for the future, which is our favorite Episode so far and more  And we can also do Signature Contest/Caption Contest and More, Just focusing on Wizards for a month and next month we can choose another Show, Maybe Hannah Montana, Or Suite Life on Deck, Or Maybe Phineas Ferb, etc, I think you all got it LOLLOLLOL

I Know some of us might have some shows which no longer airs, Maybe after we are done with the Currents Shows, We can Concentrate on those shows, Like Lizzie McGuire, Cory in the House, That's So Raven and Maybe Movie of the Month too, Like Princess Protection Programe and others.

I personally feel it would be a Gr8 way to get everyone to discuss the things they have enjoyed.

What I had planned is that, As we have Planned to highlight one show for a Month, I was thinking maybe we can CHANGE the Banner too, For example the Month of Wizards, We can get a Banner Just with the Wizard Family and Next Month Change the banner with the Family of that show we are going to Choose,

Would you all want that ? I Think it's a GR8 Idea but Aish have said, the Banner contest is taking place nd it won't be good if we change it again, But mayve we can start from Feb, So untill then atleast The winning Banner will Stay Up for quite sometime. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed What Say ??

Banner CHANGING Plan, Cancelled! Sowwi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

That's all my friends, I have Put up my Proposal for you all. I Hope everyone here like it.
Do Comment on this and let us know what you think of this?

Hope to Hear from you all soon.

Do click the Like Button, It will let me know How Many people have read this Post!

Regards
Imran & Disney Development Team!

Edited by Imran94 - 29 December 2009 at 10:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ragsmastlife_Ashy_Jagavi_Naikchhiltcityoflightsburgerchaap-Niky-spiritcrimson

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Changes/Renovation - Do Check!" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
This is an amazing idea Imran. This way, each show can be given equal importance. I'm sure this way, we can have loadsa fun too :)

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

This is an amazing idea Imran. This way, each show can be given equal importance. I'm sure this way, we can have loadsa fun too :)

Well that's the Plan, Embarrassed  I can't wait to see the response for this.
OOh, I'm excited to start these ASAP! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimson

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Haha, wishing you goodluck for that

-Imu.M-

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Great ideas :)

But I really wanted the banner up for awhile :) Maybe we can not change the banner but still have SOTM? Mainly because the BC is a big thing, and one month is not very long :) If people don't agree with me, it's fine ;)

-Aish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Imu.M-spiritcrimson

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicalAiswarya

Great ideas :)

But I really wanted the banner up for awhile :) Maybe we can not change the banner but still have SOTM? Mainly because the BC is a big thing, and one month is not very long :) If people don't agree with me, it's fine ;)

-Aish

Yea You have a point, it does take sometime for GM's to put up a Banner. If you think it can cause traffic then maybe we don't have to do that, Maybe we can just Make a Sig for that Month and introduce it on the SOTM Thread Big smile ..

I Guess we can cancel that, Hope to hear from someone soon!

spiritcrimson

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
@Aish- Yeah, I know. But then, I guess we could not change the banner, but have games, discussions, picture hunts related to that particular show for one whole month. It'll be fun, and It'll increase the activity around the forum

-Imu.M-

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

^
Yes Your right, I have written that, The Plan for changing Banner is cancelled now,

I hope that is Ok, Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflightsspiritcrimson

Post Reply New Post

Go to top