29 Dec written update - Amit from Kolkata

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Short - Amit Chakravorty from Kolkata suffers from Claustrophobia. He goes to 1858. He was a solider named Arthur Cunninghum and worked for East India Company. He loved a Bengali girl named Kuashiki whose marriage was fixed to somebody else without her consent. Village folks killed Arthur by hitting him with rod, tying him in a bad, putting the bag in a box and then drowing him by putting the box in river water. Kaushiki committed suicide by cutting her wrist.

Detailed:
Guest - Amit Chakravorty from Kolkata. He does not believe in past births at all. (Then why did you come here? Just to come on TV?) His friends Amar and Arun have also come. He has claustrophobia. He starts sweating and feels that he will die if he is in a closed room or in a lift. In a relationship, if somebody shows him lots of love, then he feels suffocation.

Amit sees his past life.
Dr. Trupti - How is the ground beneath you?
Amit - Contains brown coloured soil.
Dr. Trupti - See your feet.
Amit - I am wearing army shoes and also wearing maroon-cherry colured uniform. There is a star in the uniform near heart.
Dr. Trupti - What is your skin colour?
Amit - Fair
Dr. Trupti - What time is it?
Amit - Sunset
Dr. Trupti - Is there anybody else with you?
Amit - No
Dr. Trupti - What do you have in your hand?
Amit - A diary.
Dr. Trupti - What is written in the first page.
Amit - Officer Arthur Cunninghum
Dr. Trupti - What year?
Amit - 1858
Dr. Trupti - Where are you?
Amit - Bradford
Dr. Trupti - Where is it?
Amit - Britain is written
Dr. Trupti - Which date?
Amit - 9 September
Dr. Trupti - 9 September, 1858
Amit - Something is written. "East India Company"
Dr. Trupti - What do you feel?
Amit - I have to write a letter to my mother. I have to go home.
Dr. Trupti - What is your mother's name?
Amit - Cornithia Cunninghum
Dr. Trupti - Where are you now?
Amit - In Kolkata, Bengal
Dr. Trupti - When did you come here?
Amit - Recently
Dr. Trupti - How old are you? It might be written in the diary.
Amit - 15 September, 1840. This is my date of birth. I have to go to a big temple. Arti is going on. A girl is seated on the stars. She makes garlands. She is my friend. I meet her daily. She is nice.
(Amit's friend smiles.)
Dr. Trupti - In what language do you talk?
Amit - I do not understand her language.
Dr. Trupti - Describe her.
Amit - She is wheatish. She has black eyes.
Dr. Trupti - Since when do you remember her?
Amit - Holi. I remember that I had put colour on her.
Dr. Trupti - Do you always meet her in the temple?
Amit - She lives in the temple.
Dr. Trupti - Does she know your language?
Amit - Somewhat
Dr. Trupti - Do you know any words of her language? What do you know?
Amit - I know the word "namaste".
Dr. Trupti - What is her name?
Amit - Kaushiki
Dr. Trupti - Is she far from you?
Amit - She is on the stairs. People are watching. I have to talk to her.
Dr. Trupti - What happens after that?
Amit - I have to meet Manlata.
Dr. Trupti - Who is she?
Amit - A friend. She has brought a letter from me. It is written in Bengali. I do not understand.
Dr. Trupti - Ask her to read.
Amit - It is written that Kaushiki is getting married. She is not happy. She wants to meet me once. She is sitting outside the temple and crying. I have to take her away with me.
Dr. Trupti - Go ahead. See what happens.
Amit - I feel lots of pain. Somebody has hit me on my head from behind.
Dr. Trupti - Who hit you?
Amit - He lives in the village.
Dr. Trupti - With what?
Amit - With a rod.
Dr. Trupti - How many are there hitting you?
Amit - Four. I am bleeding. They are also hitting at my belly and my legs.
Dr. Trupti - Why are they hitting you?
Amit - Do not know.
Dr. Trupti - They will tell you. What are they saying?
Amit - Do not come to the temple. They are taking Kaushiki's name.
Dr. Trupti - What do they want to do?
Amit - It is dark. I feel lots of pain. I do not know where I am. I cannot move my hands and feet.
Dr. Trupti - Go a second back. See what they did after beating you.
Amit - They put me in a bag, put that bag in a box, closed the box and carried it. I cannot breathe. They put the box inside river water.
Dr. Trupti - Try to open the box.
Amit - It is opening. Again, not able to open completely. I cannot breathe.
Dr. Trupti - You have to open the box.
Amit - I cannot. Nothing can happen now. My hands and feet are tied. I am drowning. I will not survive.
Dr. Trupti - Feel the fear completely. That body has lost the life. Consciousness will leave the body to see what happens to that girl. Where is she?
Amit - Inside a room. Her left wrist is bleeding. She is not breathing. She is not saying anything. She is bleeding a lot.
Dr. Trupti - What do you feel when you see her?
Amit - She is dead.
Dr. Trupti - What do you feel about love?
Amit - It cannot happen. Love cannot happen. I fear love.
Dr. Trupti - That fear is related to that life. Leave that fear. Love is needed in life. So leave that fear in that life. As you come out of the body, you will see your dead body in the box, you will see that the wrist of that girl is cut. Leave all fears in that life. You will come back to this body. 1-2-3.
Amit opens his eyes.

The bacground voice summarizes what Amit said. The voice also says that the kind of red dress in which Amit saw himself is the kind of dress that the soldiers of East India company used to wear in those days. Arthur loved a girl named Kaushiki. He used to meet her in Dakshineshwar temple. This temple is in Kolkata, on the bank of Hugli river and the temple was made in 1847.

Amit - I do not know swimming. Even if I am inside water only till knees, then I feel that somebody will pull me.
Ravi Kissen - As you can see, your fear is so closely related to that life.
Dr. Trupti - One thing is very interesting. He is a Bengali in this birth. When I asked him to read, he could read only "Arthur" in English. He could not read what was written in Bengali even though he is a Bengali in this birth. This is because he was an Englishman in the past birth.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_bhatiasentientpragyakumarswarajgirzeestar1tweetoHeenapKavitaKumarisohni26beautiselfGauri22casper2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "29 Dec written update - Amit from Kolkata" in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the detailed update, this was a really good episode after quite a long time, the last statement made by the doctor was really interesting about the fact that he was an englishman in his past birth

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I watched the video upload, the episode was really good. Made my blood shiver. Hope he recovers from his fears now.

poo_supi

Goldie

poo_supi

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update......

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged
quite a detailed update ! thanx

beautiself

Goldie

beautiself

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Thannks for detail update, I watched only one part of video in YouTube so this was informative.

sweetchilly1234

sweetchilly1234

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
one thing that bothers me is that in her last sentence she said that he was an englishman therfore, he couldn't read the Bengali...If that was the case, than a guy from previous episode said that he belonged to a French army or something but, when he was asked to read the new paper by the Dr. he couldn't read what it said...very inconsistent

Post Reply New Post

Go to top