Writers Corner

Discussion of the Week: Lets discuss Moods! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Hmmm, i dont know if it is one way. There are times when i start out to righ something and it turns into something einteriley different. Like a few weeks ago i had this idea of a really sad peice and even though i was in a happy mood i sat down to write, and after i finished i was all upset and cranky.
There are other times when I write accordint o my mood. If im happy i mostly end up writing romantic stories, and if im in an okay'ish mood, i end up writing a romantic story with a sad ending.. which i eventually change. Hopeless romantic. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion of the Week: Lets discuss Moods! (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mins97

mins97

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
The topic this time around is moods!
Does your mood affect your writing? Yes it affects my writing alot when something is on my mind i cant get over it until i let it out!Do your stories take a different tone or route depending on what kind of day you have been having/mood you are in?Yes if i have something on my mind it will come out on my stories or writing!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top