Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Tell me your opinions or thoughts which are more on the unpopular side when it comes to the fandom of HP.

Spoilers? I guess.

• I didn't care when Fred died
  • I absolutely hate James Potter and Sirius Black. 
  • Order of the Phoenix Movie = Best so far, even though all the hp fans complain about all the cuts.
  • Harry and Hermione were more established as a potential couple, so it's perfectly reasonable that there were/are Harmony shippers. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Neha.-ShadowKisses..Labyrinth..cityoflightsU-No-PooBeyond_the_Veil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unpopular Opinions" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

IPKKND 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this topic. I don't mean to offend anyone with my posts.

* Actually, I'm editing this again. I think both Ron and Hermione were sooo annoying at times that they balanced each other out perfectly. I like both :)

* Ginny annoys me to no end. She's got a mean streak, and when she was really mean to Hermione to defend Harry about quidditch once, I just plain disliked her.

* Even though Snape is actually good, I still don't like him. 

* I think James is a bit egoistical, though I still like him. 

That's all I can think of for now. I'll edit it if I think of more...

Edited by MusicalAiswarya - 29 December 2009 at 10:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowKissesBeyond_the_Veil

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Here are mine.... sorry guys!

- I don't like Moody or Bill or Charlie....
- Ron annoys me to death and I think he's got a selfish side to him, which makes me dislike him.
- I still hate Snape... yes I actualy said that :P
- Bellatrix is a very cool cat.
- Hermione is too good for Ron IMO...

Nice post, BTW :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights..RamKiJanaki..

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicalAiswarya

Thanks for this topic. I don't mean to offend anyone with my posts.

* I don't like Ron. I'm sorry. That's actually a very common opinion from what I've seen. A lot of the fan girls just "mix" their fillings towards Rupert with Ron, pretty much the only reason he even has fangirls.

* Ginny annoys me to no end. She's got a mean streak, and when she was really mean to Hermione to defend Harry about quidditch once, I just plain disliked her.Ginny's a bit of a Mary Sue.

* Even though Snape is actually good, I still don't like him. 

* I think James is a bit egoistical, though I still like him. You're just like my friend.

That's all I can think of for now. I'll edit it if I think of more...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowKisses

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

Here are mine.... sorry guys!

- I don't like Moody or Bill or Charlie....Haha,
- Ron annoys me to death and I think he's got a selfish side to him, which makes me dislike him. Ron's pretty useless.
- I still hate Snape... yes I actualy said that :P ouch :O, kidding haha :)
- Bellatrix is a very cool cat. Cool beans!
- Hermione is too good for Ron IMO... True facts.

Nice post, BTW :)

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
- I don't think the Dursleys treated Harry even that bad, I mean come on they let him stay in their house.
- I think Scorpius is an AWESOME name. Way better than Hugo.
- Dumbledore was really irresponsible, he was fully aware of pretty much everything Harry was doing even though it was obvious harry was putting his life in danger and he LET Harry continue on without Dumbledore giving him Harry the proper info.
- I don't like Hagrid.
- Daniel Radcliffe = very very very attractive.

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Okay here goes......
  • In the 7th book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I disliked Harry more than Voldemort. It was only because of him, so many people had to lose their lives-Moody, Lupin, Tonks, Fred and George had to lose his ear! For a moment I felt as though Harry should die.
  • I don't like Ginny (like Aish) because I feel she's over dramatic at times when she's with or around Harry.
  • I feel that the characters that have lived upto everyone's expectation is Ron Weasley and Draco Malfoy (not because I like Tom Felton).
  • I feel that Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is the best book of the saga.
  • Emma Watson, in the film is really good at times but she exaggerates her lines at times with a melodramatic tone.
  • Daniel Radcliffe acted awfully in the 6th film.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

IPKKND 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Navi

- I don't think the Dursleys treated Harry even that bad, I mean come on they let him stay in their house.
- I think Scorpius is an AWESOME name. Way better than Hugo. True
- Dumbledore was really irresponsible, he was fully aware of pretty much everything Harry was doing even though it was obvious harry was putting his life in danger and he LET Harry continue on without Dumbledore giving him Harry the proper info. I think a lot of people will agree to this, including me.
- I don't like Hagrid.
- Daniel Radcliffe = very very very attractive. He's unpopular? I don't think he's that bad looking.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.