Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yamini.Arjun

The first meeting was absolutely exceptionally beautiful, the song was amazing and i never knew love at first sight could be that beautiful! Good job by Gaurav & Yami

Agree with u. I think this muhalla setting is also a reason for it. U knw the chats(terrace) r attached so they get to see each other immediatelyWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Meeting, First Crush (Page 2)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 3:43am | IP Logged
@rexy: it was a cute scene.

Originally posted by soapbubble

Loved the first meeting.
Was a bit distracted by the song, because it was all about pyar and I was like, they've just met, right? get your point but i sort of enjoyed it. but I loved the actual scene itself. True Also that dropping the catch was soo cute, he stood like that his hands in 'dua' mode while he stared up at her... He looked cho chweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Bubble

Tnx bubble for ur time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suhana Ahmed

Haila...
first meeting...
i am still drooling over that...
i think the first meet was Fabulous... very well shot....well said, agree with u
and yes it surely id love at first sight from Abeer's side at least.....Right now the show his frm his point of view so it is obvious we knw how he feels

love,
Suhana.

Tnx suhana for your lovely reply!

Suhana Ahmed

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maziya.ibrahim

i liked the song that played was nice touch to the scene...

when he finds her anklet the naughty smile..Ohh this was something to see and the rain...spring in his step

the dropped catch was also cute..this is a very realistic scene, things like these happenWink so it was nice to see LOL

he is totally smitten by her..and they are yet have to have a conversation....so its sweet..Very true!

Tnx maz!

Maz.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top