Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2

WHY CAN'T THEY CHECK IF THIS IS TRUE?

DineshRam thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I have posted before about Mrs. Shalini Hingar's episode where she died in 1980 (in her previous birth).

I see so many posts here about whether or not this past life regression thing is true or not, but how come no one in India is trying to check these things? In cases where the past life was fairly recent, (say 20 or 30 years ago), why the hell can they not check to see if these past life regressions are correct or are they just figments of the person's imagination / dreams that he/she has during the session?

I mean, its not difficult, is it? Why is NDTV Imagine not doing any follows ups to tell us if any of these phobias are being cured?

Until some evidence is given, I REMAIN HIGHLY DOUBTFUL ABOUT THE SHOW AND THE WAY ITS HANDLED.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess before the last episode they may show all the contestants and whether they gone to the places and meet people from their last birth..

wait and watch
DineshRam thumbnail
Originally posted by: uknaik99

I guess before the last episode they may show all the contestants and whether they gone to the places and meet people from their last birth..

wait and watch

Why will they want to wait before the last episode? For what reason?
Why not NOW??????
Makes no sense to wait, instead, it makes people more doubtful about this show.
aradhanavarma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

my thoughts exactly !!

and i was also wondering how each person's past life was sooooooooooooo filmy !!

straight out of a c-grade scriptwriter's collection . ðŸ˜†
Edited by aradhanavarma - 14 years ago
how come in previous birth no one dies a natural death, without any traumatic incident involved??? it's a scam this show, making fool of audiences...
Originally posted by: bhishma_p

how come in previous birth no one dies a natural death, without any traumatic incident involved??? it's a scam this show, making fool of audiences... <br>

nobody dies a natural death in their pichla janam 😳
Originally posted by: coolgal_dmg

nobody dies a natural death in their pichla janam 😳

and even if they do, tripti jain jee will make it interesting..

jain: tumhey kya dikh raha hai??

champu laal: aap

jain: err, aankh to band karo, ab tumhein kya dikh raha hai

champu laal: kamal karti hai doc saab, aankh band kar lee to kya dikhega???

jain: peechey jaao, dekho kya hai wahaan...

champu laal: matlab set ke peechey, kuch nahin, bas kuch spotboys teen patti khel rahey hongey aur kya...

jain: tum pichley janam me kaisey niptey they???

champu laal: 150 saal ka ho gaya tha, to marr gaya

jain: nahin, dekho itni yuva avastha me tumhey jarur kisiney maara hoga, dekho, dhyan se dekho, agar nahin bhi maara to pls bol do maara tha, meri naukri ka sawaal hai...

😆 😆 😆

<br>and even if they do, tripti jain jee will make it interesting..<br><br>jain: tumhey kya dikh raha hai??<br><br>champu laal: aap<br><br>jain: err, aankh to band karo, ab tumhein kya dikh raha hai<br><br>champu laal: kamal karti hai doc saab, aankh band kar lee to kya dikhega???<br><br>jain: peechey jaao, dekho kya hai wahaan...<br><br>champu laal: matlab set ke peechey, kuch nahin, bas kuch spotboys teen patti khel rahey hongey aur kya...<br><br>jain: tum pichley janam me kaisey niptey they???<br><br>champu laal: 150 saal ka ho gaya tha, to marr gaya<br><br>jain: nahin, dekho itni yuva avastha me tumhey jarur kisiney maara hoga, dekho, dhyan se dekho, agar nahin bhi maara to pls bol do maara tha, meri naukri ka sawaal hai... <br><br>😆 😆 😆<br>

u make me go 🤣

Tripti: main jaise hi 3 kahun bol dena ki tumhare saath anyaye[injustice] hua tha

Champu laal: lekin daaktarni sahiba...

Tripti : kuch mat kahiye....aap pichle janam mein jaa rahe hai...jaiye aur dekhiye aise kya hua tha jo aap iss janam mein aise hai 😳
ek show aata tha, hosted by irrfan khan, with some spooky true stories.... it was awesome , with ravi bhaiyya, it looks more funny than spooky...

ek show aata tha, hosted by irrfan khan, with some spooky true stories.... it was awesome , with ravi bhaiyya, it looks more funny than spooky...<br>

irfan khan par wo sab suit karta hai..Ravi looks like a cartoon in this show..."ZINDAGI JHANDWA PHIR BHI GHAMANDWA" 😆