Dec 29 Written: Khemi Bahu & Santo Saas

Posted: 14 years ago

Todays episode is just blah. 🤢Skip watching it, or just watch Toral&Santu bonding in Part 2. No Sanraj scenes at all. Full of Khemi& Arjan & Moti's brainwashing.

Highlights
                                         Khemi is Bahu and Santu is Saas
                                           Toral consoles Santo
                              Vanraj DM's childhood friend sents a invitation.
                        Khemi decides to fights for her and her child's rights.

December 29th Detail Written Update

Part 1
In Khemi's room: She is pacing back n forth and having flash back of Moti's brainwashing words and how Santo's asked her to get divorce from Arjan. Khemi's Inner self appears saying whatever Benba said is true and the inner Khemi is siding with Moti. Inner Khemi says that Benba can hate Santo's sister but she can't hate Arjan's wife and whatever wrong deed that Santo did, benba always changed that and stood by you no matter what. Inner Khemi says that forget that she is your sister, now she is only your saas and you are her bahu. You will have to fight for your and your child's rights.

Santo brings something for Khemi, and tells her that she will bring almond as its good for your child. Khemi tells Santo that the child is mine and I know how to take care of my kid and I am older than you. Khemi says in village I have heard that when you work in this condition its good for your health but you are stopping me here. Why? Santo is like I am your sister and Massi of your child I would never thing bad for you. Khemi is like if you were my sister you wouldn't tell me to leave from this house. Khemi tells Santu that she is only her Saas and Khemi is only her Bahu. They are no longer sisters. Khemi walks away from Santo making the thali drop from her hand.

Part 2Toral sees devastate Santo and goes console her. Toral asks what happened and in a rush you couldn't hide away your tears. Santo is lying to Toral, saying I went to bena's room and we were remembering child hood memories, and how she is happy that her sister in expecting and she is going to be Mausi, Hiten is going to be Kaka and you are going to be Kaki. Toral reminds Santo that you didn't tell me touch your feet because you told me we are friends. Now you can't share your sorrows with your friend, so tell me Santu. Santu just breaks down and hugs Toral saying that why time changes all relationships, and the people who are close to us become distant. I never thought bad about Khemi but why is she thinking bad/wrong about me.

Toral says that everything changes with time, and this time will also change, and I am here with you. They hug. Moti brainwashes Khemi who is watching Santo& Toral hug and adds more fuel to the fire.  Moti with her same old mantra you separated by brother from me, now wait and watch what i do. Now you will understand how it feels when your brother/sister who you grew up with, turns against you. (Kanji tussi kidar ho?)

Part 3Morning: Santo is talking on the phone to Vanraj one of DM's friend. Santo tells DM that Vanraj sent him and his family invitation at his house. DM tells Santo Vanraj is his childhood friend who is 5-6years younger then me but he is a big businessman/merchant. Baa tells DM that Khemi is expecting and I can't leave her alone so you take Santo. DM asks Santo to take some money out of the tijori as he needs in the office.

Arjan is counting something and tells Khemi that he wants to help his foster parents as he need $18,000. Khemi asks Arjan to ask Santo for money.  Arjan asks Santo for money and she tells him that DM has taken the entire money to office. Arjan says its ok will ask Papa latter. On the stairs Arjan is thinking about the loan that his foster parents took and says will ask Santo to call Papa at office.

In Sanraj room Toral comes with the money that she recived at her wedding and Nanaji wants her to donate at some temple. Santo says you keep the money as it belongs to her. Arjan sees that and think when I asked for the money Santo refused but she gave the money to Toral.

Part  4 Arjan tells Khemi that I went to ask for Santo for money but she said that there was no money at home but she gave money to Toral. Khemi says I didn't know that Santo will change this much, and Arjan tells Khemi there is no need to talk to Santo. Arjan says in this big Mansion in the house of Dharamraj Mahivanshyi there is no $18,000. Khemi says Hiten will be at home but she stops. Arjan is angry says somehow i will arrange the money for my adopte parents. Khemi says that Santo you will change that much I never thought. She says that Benba was right I would have to face you.😡

Useless, pointless episode boring🥱  

[NO COPY]
Edited by *Piku* - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks Piku, nice update, boring epi.  They dubbed DM's voice, it was horrible.  Hated Moti Arjan and Khemi. 
Toral is  a sweetie, she will always be with Santu, thank God for that. 

Looking forward to seeing Vanraj.  Hope he brings some fun and life in to the show. Why is DM saying that Vanraj is younger to him by 6 years.  Is Vanraj going to have a thing for our Santu and bring jealousy in DM's heart.  I sure hope so.  wonder if Vanraj has a wife😕
Thanks for the update... These epi's are getting dull but loved the Sanral scene... hope they always stay close. Vanraj being younger sure is confusing i wonder what these CV's have up their sleeves... Edited by SanRajDeewani - 14 years ago
Originally posted by SanRajDeewani

Thanks for the update... These epi's are getting dull but loved the Sanral scene... hope they always stay close. Vanraj being younger sure is confusing i wonder what these CV's have up their sleeves...

They are going to make DM sweat for his sweetie's attention, because Vanraj will take notice of how beautiful and young Santu is.  This will make DM's heart race with worry, that maybe his Santudi might prefer his younger friend.😆 I hope that will be the story, it will be fun to watch DM fighting with his friend to gain his wife's attention😆
Thanks for the detail update piku.

The best thing about today show is that Sanraj is going away and bacteria and his jealous wife is isn't going and hopefully neither is that cow face.
yep, a killer of a boring episode today except for the Santu-Toral scene
thanks for the update Piku
Thanks Piku for the update. Sounds like a very boring episode.

Ever since Arjan has come to Dharampur he seems to be seeing and hearing only half the conversations of people and then assuming things and suspecting them based on that. Why did he not go and confront Santu at the very time when he saw her giving the money back to Toral? What was the point in having a fit in front of Khemi?😡

Gosh - I hope this new character is someone who know something about Arjan. He is the only tiny ray of hope at the moment.
Piku.............Hats off to you.............I am not watching these episodes since MILKMAN came to DM mansion as son and AIRHEAD as Bahu......so my hat to you for sitting thru and watching and then writing the update so we don't need to watch ........ummmah....👏
@ Picku
thank you.
as maali said if DM jaoofy over Vanraj that will be traet to watch.
In addition if he can solve the Arjan mystery then it is bonus.
I agree with Soap, I want some him to have some info on Arjan.

I hope Vanraj isn't another psycho and he doesn't get obsessed with Santuri.  I don't want him to be negative at all not even in the future. He should respect and understand that he is married to his friend DM.  i like the idea of DM being jealous of Santo& Vanraj because from Friday's episode he will get jealous easily.