28 Dec written update (Sambhavana Seth)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Short
Sambhavana Seth wants to know why she is agressive towards men. In her past life, She belonged to a poor Muslim family. Her younger sister died at only 15 because she was not well and there was not enough money for her treatment. She loved a boy called Zakir. She did not like how her Mama (mother's brother) in that birth used to look at her. She sees that one day her Mama had seen her and Zakir together and had beaten both of them. After Zakir goes back to his home, her Mama continued to beat her. She jumps from a window and runs. Her Mama chased her. He molested her and killed her by cutting at her throat with a knife.

Detailed
Ravi Kissen - If we dislike something or somebody, then we have reasons for it. If we are angry with somebody or does not want him to come near us, then there is some reason for it. But what if a person does not know the reason for it? Shall we call it as ignorance or can it be related to some secret from past birth? We have with us a guest whom you must have seen many times on the small screen. She has come here to get answers from her past birth. She is none other than Sambhavana Seth. Sambhavna ji, welcome.How are you?
Sambhavana - I am fine. I have come here with lots of questions. Hope to get answers.
Ravi - Do you believe in the concept of rebirth?
Sambhavana - Because of the family to which I belong, I do believe. And if a person does not believe, then no point in coming to this show.
Ravi - Dr. Trupti Jain will enhance your belief. She is waiting for you. Your friends Sandip and Mukesh have also come to see the regression. Come, let us talk to them.

Sambhavana - I want to know from Dr. Trupti why I am so agressive towards men. Why do I feel that some men always look at me with bad intentions. When I feel like that towards anybody, then I feel like injuring him though, otherwise I am not an agressive person.
Ravi - Any incident when you felt like this?
Sambhavana - There are many such incidents. Recently, during Ganpati Visarjan, somebody misbehaved with me. I was very angry. He also (pointing towards Sandip) raised his hands on him. If somebody else had been in my place, then she might have left that place without saying anything.
(This is so common that there is no need for search for the reason for this in previous birth.)
Ravi - It looks like you may be friends with men but I do not think there is any scope of what we call as love.
Sambhavana - I have myself not left any scope for that.
Ravi - That must be causing emptiness in your life.
Sambhavana - I do feel lonely.

Tripti - I am taking her to last birth. May be the reason for her behaviour is related to her past birth.
(What?? Does she think that everything is related to past birth?)

Sambhavana's past life regression begins.
Trupti - Look down. There is an ehereal body. Your consciousness will enter that body when I say one. Three-two-one. Look down. How is the ground beneath your feet?
Sambhana - Stony
Trupti - What are you wearing?
Sambhavana - Salwar kameej.
Trupti - Of what colour?
Sambhana - Green.
Trupti - Are you alone or with somebody else?
Sambhavana - Alone
Trupti - Go ahead. See where you go.
Sambhavana - Nobody else is in home. I am going to recite namaaj.
Trupti - What is your age?
Sambhavana - Around 18.
Trupti - With what name do they call you?
Sambhavana - Tasneem.

Trupti - Look what else you see.
Sambhavana - I love somebody. He also loves me. He lives with his parents.
Trupti - Look into his eyes. How do you feel? What is his name?
Sambhavana - I feel good. His name is Zakir.

Trupti - See further. You can see another incident.
Sambhavana - I see many people. My sister. (Sambhavana cries.) She is dead. They are burying her.
Trupti - How old was she?
Sambhavana - 15
Trupti - What had happened to her?
Sambhavana - She was not well. We did not have enough money for her treatment.
Trupti - What was her name?
Sambhavana - Sumayara.
Trupti - Look at the grave. It is covered. Somebody will write the year on it. See. What year is it?
Sambhavana - Don't know.
Trupti - Who were in your house? Your sister. You. And?
Sambhavana - My mother, my uncle (mother's brother). That is all.
Trupti - Look into your uncle's eyes. Whom does he remind your of?
Sambhavana - I do not like when I see him.
Trupti - How do you feel when you look at your mother.
Sambhavana - Feel good.
Trupti - What do you feel when you see your uncle.
Sambhavana - I fear him.
Trupti - You have to see why you fear him.
Sambhavana - Uncle's friends keep coming. I do not like.
Trupti - How old is he?
Sambhavana - A few years older than me.
Trupti - What does he do?
Sambhavana - Nothing.
Trupti - Do you work?
Sambhavana - No
Trupti - Do you study?
Sambhavana - No

Trupti - See what happens.
Sambhavana - My uncle and his friends are talking. I am going downstairs. I go to Zakir's house. I tell him about my uncle and his friends. He is asking me to go back to my home. I do not want to go. I want to stay with him.
Trupti - Why don't you want to go? What do you fear?
Sambhavana - I do not like.
Trupti - He (Zakir) is asking why you do not like. Answer him.
Sambhavana - He looks at me with bad intentions.
Trupti - What happens after that?
Sambhavana - I do not go back to home. I fight Zakir and go somewhere else. It is a small place. There are small benches. I am thinking that something should happen so that I do not go home. I come back to Zakir's house to tell him that I will not go home.
Trupti - How long will you stay there? What is he saying?
Sambhavana - He is accompanying me to my home. Mama (uncle) and my mother see us together. Mama beat Zakir.
Trupti - Inside house or outside?
Sambhavana - Outside
Trupti - How did he beat him?
Sambhavana - With his hands and feet.
Trupti - How do you feel?
Sambhavana - My mother is also not liking it.
Trupti - Your uncle is saying something. What is he saying to Zakir?
Sambhavana - He is abusing him. Zakir has left.
Trupti - What is Mama doing now?
Sambhavana - He is beating him.
Trupti - What do you feel?
Sambhavana - I want to beat him.
Trupti - Can you?
Sambhavana - No. I am weaker. Mama is dragging me upstairs by my hair.
Trupti - Are you trying to stop your Mama?
Sambhavana - Yes. I jump off a window. I am hurt in my feet. Mama saw me and came downstairs. I run away. Mama is running behind him. He catches me. I tell him that I love Zakir and to let me go with him. Mama beat me a lot. He is misbehaving with me. I am trying to escape. He killed me by cutting at my throat with a knife.
Trupti - Where is your body?
Sambhavana - On the floor.
Trupti - Where is Mama?
Sambhavana - He is also there.
Trupti - How do you find your body? Now you are out of your body. Look at it. Can you see blood?
Sambhavana - A lot.
Trupti - Look at the clothes. See where all you see your body wounded and your clothes torn.
Sambhavana - Torn at many places.
Trupti - How do you feel?
Sambhavana - It was better than living in that house.
Trupti - Slowly leave that life, leave that pain and feeling that you are weak. I will count up to 1. You will slowly open your eyes and find yourself perfectly normal. 3-2-1.

The background voice summarizes Sambhavana's past birth. It says that in her past birth, Sambhavana was a Muslim named Tasneem, whose Mama had killed her after molesting her. May be this is why she is not able to love any man in this birth.

Later Sambhavana talks to Ravi Kissen.
Sambhavana - From my childhood, I always felt that I had some connection with Muslims. I always liked visiting houses of Muslims, making friends with them and eating with them. In the regression, I saw the reason. I saw very clear visuals that I loved my sister at lot. In this birth also, I am very close to my parents. But I am not at all close to my close relatives, e.g., uncles.
Dr. Trupti - In the past birth, so many bad things happened to you but you could not do anything. The anger of that birth is continuing in this birth. Whenever you see anybody whom you feel that he looks at you with bad intentions, then your anger bursts forth.
Ravi Kissen - Do you find any similarity between whom you saw in past birth and anybody in this birth?
Sambhavana - Yes but I would not like to take name.
Mukesh - We are only thinking about her Mama. There was also a Zakir who loved her a lot. If she gets a Zakir in this birth also, then it will be very good.
Sambhavana - I am leaving the job of finding a Zakir for me on my friends.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_bhatiasentientgain guruAMSTswarajgirzeestar1sharmilisashbHeenapKavitaKumari_Jiya_naj7uknaik99

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28 Dec written update (Sambhavana Seth)" in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hi and thanks so much for the oh so detailed update. Just what I needed after a hard days work. :-) thanks again!

poo_supi

Goldie

poo_supi

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I have put 29 Dec update also.

bhishma_p

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

CutiePiee4

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jiya_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top