Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I dont know when exactly Mohit, Nandini & Akshara plan to tell Naitik....after the Doctor arrives??????
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

I cant believe we are still @ the point of Mohit telling Nanu abt his feelings today!!! and what exactly is Aksh planning to do with her prathna!!!

loved Varsha today....no more of the seedhi saadi bahu but do what u want...good job dear with the haar 😈

Ritu 🤗 🤗🤗 WB. Akshara is helping Nandini but hast uttered a word to Munna. Munna ka dil tootne wala hai 🥺
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

right Nishi...she has an impressionable mind but she cud have at least told naitik n not bhabhi ma..afterall they had tell the family one day...when will they speak up? when the doctor will come to see nandu? the family izzat will be shattered n they will lose trust on akshara n the sad part is, naitik won't be there with her bec. she kept him out all this while ! she can use her brains once in a while.....but i'm more angry on mohit...nandu and akshara might have some reason to hide it frm naitik, may be nandu is shy or is afraid of naitik but what abt mohit? why can't he talk to his best friend clearly? what's the use of giving explanations later when the damage is done? mohit knows nandu's rishta is almost fixed, yet he has the courage to romance her and hide everything frm naitik ..

i agree Nishi...Ayush is good in only comic scenes..their chemistry is forced n non existent...their romantic scenes fall flat ! 🤢 if they wanna pair nandu n mohit, get them married n plz don't show them again 😡 we dun wanna watch another saga of love before/after marriage

exactly my thougts...Mohit is even bad delivering serious dialogues...comedy is the only thing that looks natrual to him....

the worse thing Akshara can do is to portray that she is willing to hide things from her husband..and she is doing exactly that...not good...Naitik mite forgive & forget and help them but he will definitly be hurt coz his wife and best friend!!
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I cant believe we are still @ the point of Mohit telling Nanu abt his feelings today!!! and what exactly is Aksh planning to do with her prathna!!!

loved Varsha today....no more of the seedhi saadi bahu but do what u want...good job dear with the haar 😈

yeah varsha was acting like a vamp today 😈... n Shaurya modelling 😆 😆 ... Aksh's dress as usual- pathetic n Naitik was looking good... dark blue shirt 😳 😳 ... dark colours suit him ⭐️
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I dont know when exactly Mohit, Nandini & Akshara plan to tell Naitik....after the Doctor arrives??????

Ritu, the way naitik will know about it and later, the family will know this, all this is gonna happen in a way ke the blame will be put on akshara........it's getting interesting..their stupidity 😃

gtg yaar..my back is hurting too much...watch yeh pyar na hoga kam on colors, it's good..
-renu- thumbnail
n nobody's talking of dearest mamu.....😆 .......did anyone notice his hairstyle????...

i almost felt like singing...."Ude jab jab ZULFEIN  teri......kunwariyon ka dil machle..... 🤣

.....ACTUALLY...."shaadi shudaaon" ka bhi.......🤣
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Ritu 🤗 🤗🤗 WB. Akshara is helping Nandini but hast uttered a word to Munna. Munna ka dil tootne wala hai 🥺

thanks Nishi 🤗...now I'm wondering what happened last week if Naitik still doesnt know??? looks like just useless dragging.....

BTW Naitik looked so cute in the grey suit 😍 and even though I like him as angry young man, he was good in a cheerful way today as well....but only for a short time Akshara 😡
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

exactly my thougts...Mohit is even bad delivering serious dialogues...comedy is the only thing that looks natrual to him....

the worse thing Akshara can do is to portray that she is willing to hide things from her husband..and she is doing exactly that...not good...Naitik mite forgive & forget and help them but he will definitly be hurt coz his wife and best friend!!

o o he will not forgive her easily this time...ritu, it's confirmed news on sbs tht akshara will be out of the dino land soon....and my guess is tht naitik will ask her to get lost for sometime...i'm not ready to believe tht singhania's will throw their bahu out...she will go to the maayka on some pretext n enjoy her holidays there...and all this will happen before 12th jan...i'm only guessing but i'm looking forward to their seperation...
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ritu, the way naitik will know about it and later, the family will know this, all this is gonna happen in a way ke the blame will be put on akshara........it's getting interesting..their stupidity 😃

gtg yaar..my back is hurting too much...watch yeh pyar na hoga kam on colors, it's good..

byee 😃
i just hope this track comes 2 an a.s.a.p
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

right Nishi...she has an impressionable mind but she cud have at least told naitik n not bhabhi ma..afterall they had tell the family one day...when will they speak up? when the doctor will come to see nandu? the family izzat will be shattered n they will lose trust on akshara n the sad part is, naitik won't be there with her bec. she kept him out all this while ! she can use her brains once in a while.....but i'm more angry on mohit...nandu and akshara might have some reason to hide it frm naitik, may be nandu is shy or is afraid of naitik but what abt mohit? why can't he talk to his best friend clearly? what's the use of giving explanations later when the damage is done? mohit knows nandu's rishta is almost fixed, yet he has the courage to romance her and hide everything frm naitik ..

i agree Nishi...Ayush is good in only comic scenes..their chemistry is forced n non existent...their romantic scenes fall flat ! 🤢 if they wanna pair nandu n mohit, get them married n plz don't show them again 😡 we dun wanna watch another saga of love before/after marriage

Akshara can still tell Naitik tht she wanted to tell him the truth but Nandini stpped her many times. Why is Nandini scared of telling Naitik? Its going to be the worst for Mohit. Romancing his best firend's sister without telling the friend 😲