Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Hello friends..Big smile

OMG!! what an episode..lovely music, lovely situations, lovely environment..just perfect..Big smile

Firstly i gotta say that Yami was wonderful , Her dialogues and scenes with her family seemed so real and so genuine.

Today's episode had so many fab scnes that its diff to choose  "The Scene Of The Day"-Like

- Leher's entry scene, when Abeer tries to just get a glimpse of her.
-The rain scene, when Leher's duppata flies and falls on Abeer..OMG..That scene was adorable.
-The scene in which Abeer drops the catch as soon as he sees Leher.

All the 3 scenes were fab..but if i gotta choose one then i would choos ethe ball dropping scene. It was soooooooooooo cute. The way he looked at her..OMG..Embarrassed

Which was your scene of the day??

-Khushi

Edited by _Khushi_ - 29 December 2009 at 9:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi18AshVikrocksKevaminuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An episode with fantastic scenes!" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thesemoments

IF-Rockerz

thesemoments

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Yes Khushi! I loved the whole episode. It was just amazing. Abeer is totally fida over her. Just in a first glimps. And the terrace scene where they meet was also great. And the song def suited the moment. Can't wait til tomorrow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksKhushi.

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I loved all the scenes that you stated but I loved Abeer jumping from leher's house's rooftop to rooftop of his house. I totally forgot about the rooftops of some houses in India. I am waiting for the romance to start on the rooftop.Day Dreaming

AshVikrocksKhushi.

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
haaye..such a cute romance....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocks

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Khushi!! I loved the whole episode, the episode was really good the scenes could not get any better!!

AshVikrocksKhushi.

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Agree with u khushi

AshVikrocksKhushi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top